CarMax Accounting Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CarMax in January 2011.

I had two interviews. The first was with Human Resources. This interview was to ensure I was a good fit for CarMax and to ensure I had the basic skills and experience required for the position.

The second interview was with two managers, and consisted of both behavioral and situational questions. For example, tell me about a time when you had implement a change within a group. What was the situation, steps you took, result, etc. Another example is, what would you do if you were in this situation...

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of time when you had to implement a change within your department. What was the situation, the steps you took, and the result?   Answer Question
They didn't negotiate on salary, however, their second offer did include a decent signing bonus.