CarMax

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Austin, TX

I applied online and interviewed at CarMax.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by several different people, from personality questions, criminal background questions (these will be checked out) and basic resume questions. You are interviewed by one manager then interviewed by yet another after answering questions on a computer screen before the second interview.

Interview Question – The one thing you will find the same questions may be asked differently and repetitively in order to possibly ensure that you are telling the truth and everything will be checked thoroughly to ensure it.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Fayetteville, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CarMax in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. The first one was over the phone. The lady on the phone was very professional and was a pleasure to speak to. After asking questions such as, How did I hear about the position and Why I would like to work for the company, she scheduled a interview for that week. When I went in for my interview they had me fill all this paperwork and take a test online that took 30mins. After waiting for 15mins after the test I finally had a in person interview that went good. He pretty much went back over the questions that I was asked the first time. He talked to me about the company and the benefits and that was it. Then I had to see another lady that would have been my boss, just for more like a meet and greet that same day. After all that three days later I got a letter in the mall saying that they went with someone else. It was great experience to go thru the process.

Interview Question – All the questions that they asked were common sense questions.   View Answer

Worked for CarMax? Contribute to the Community!