CarMax

Relevance Date Difficulty

Collections Representative Interview

Collections Representative
Kennesaw, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CarMax in January 2008.

Interview Details – The process was fast and professional. Consisted of the online questionnair, then phone interview and then 1:1 interview. The typing test, 1;1 interview, drug test were all done the same day.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation that you had to deal with an angry customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes because i had prior experience

Collections Representative Interview

Collections Representative
Kennesaw, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CarMax in June 2009.

Interview Details – First a personality test was emailed to me. After successfully passing that, a phone interview was conducted. After passing that an in-person interview was conducted, which included detailed background questions, a test and an interview with an HR rep.

Worked for CarMax? Contribute to the Community!