CarMax

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Specialist Interview

Customer Specialist

I applied online - interviewed at CarMax in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was called about 1-2 weeks after applying for this position online. I was scheduled for a phone interview later that day with the assistant manager and some of the other managers at the HQ (this was for a new CarMax location in my city which had not been built yet). It was a very normal interview with normal interview questions dealing with different situations and availability. It lasted about 10 mins long. I was told that they had about 7 more people to interview for this position & I would receive an E-mail or phone call within 48 hours informing me of there decision. I got a rejection Email about 30 hrs later.

Interview Question – Very normal questions..none difficult. I was inexperienced with interviews at the time, so most of the questions were somewhat unexpected for me personally.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CarMax

Worked for CarMax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CarMax Customer Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CarMax employees and interview candidates.