CarMax Sales Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duarte, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CarMax (Duarte, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The process seems to be very involved starting with a long online application, followed by a group meeting to meet Managers from several different departments within the company. Then this is followed by a tour of the facility, all the while the group is being told what a great place Carmax is to work. The tour is followed by a computer questionnaire about how honest you are. After the honesty probe there is a one on one interview. Following the one on one I was invited back for a role play that I haven't completed. After I complete the role play I will update my review.

Interview Questions

• In the past what did you do to resolve a difficult issue regarding a customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CarMax (Lexington, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied on line, was given a phone interview. Interviewed at dealership. Took a test on line at dealership. Had several 1 on 1's. At one point of the interview. I was asked a certain question and when I replied, I was not believed. The interviewer repeatedly asked for me to clarify my answer. Regardless that I was telling the truth, I could tell he did not believe me. After that I was then taken to the 3rd person, at that time I knew I did not have the job. This person by their account had nothing to do with the actual hiring.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had a corrective action and if so, what was it?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CarMax (Birmingham, AL) in September 2009.

Interview

manager was not professional

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with commission sales?   1 Answer