CarMax Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA
Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CarMax in October 2013.

Started with initial on-line application, resume submission, followed my phone acknowledgement of receipt and scheduling of "phone interview". for following day at 3:00.
By 3:25, and no call, I figured someone had forgotten, or they had changed their mind about me. After 10 minutes on hold and transfers, finally got Sales Manager, who conducted 10 minute interview, sounding positive, and promised to call back withing the next 24-48 hours. Never heard from them again. Given my one (1) mile proximity to the job location, I feel a live interview should have been conducted and would have proven more mutually beneficial in assessing my suitability for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing really tripped me up, other than why I should get the position? Because I am very experienced in dealing with people, am articulate, in good physical condition, good looking, personable, detail oriented.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a weekinterviewed at CarMax in May 2010.

took another personality test, met with other uneducated managers who took themselves too seriously. Very in-depth, not a bad thing,

Interview Questions