CarMax

CarMax Senior Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CarMax in April 2011.

I applied for the position online. The next day the recruiter called me to set up the time and date for a phone interview. 7 days after I applied for the position I had the phone interview and was told the salary range for the position. 6 business days later I had a interview at the corporate office. I met with 7 different people and answered more situational questions, (it was a very long process). 6 business days later I received a call and the recruiter told they had offered the position to another candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CarMax in March 2010.

The interview was pretty general and they did not ask any out-of-the-box questions. There were questions from various people representing various sub-groups (I think this was to determine where you might fit in best). The questions dealt with probability, reading real estate maps, and other reasoning questions. When you were stumped, the interviewers did a good job of talking through with you.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate on this offer because it was the first job I took and, at the time, I did not have another offer to negotiate with.