CarMax

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

North Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CarMax.

Interview Details – Friendly, Organize and Considering of your time.. Clean environments and you was able to take drug test there instead of going around town. The mgr team was kind and very friendly.

Very Difficult Interview

Knoxville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at CarMax.

Interview Details – Well it's not about your job performance

Interview Question – Tell me a time when----   Answer Question

Jackson, MS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CarMax in September 2011.

Interview Details – In the interview process you're going to go through several panel interviews. They'll ask several typical interview questions, like " how have you handled past disagreements with previous employers" Mostly all essay style questions. This is the format for all the face to face interviews.

Interview Question – The part that through me for a loop was the sales interview. There is a role play where you do a fake sale with a manager. Basically they was to see that you can carry on a conversation and be friendly in a sales environment.   Answer Question

Worked for CarMax? Contribute to the Community!