CarMax Service Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glencoe, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glencoe, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CarMax in October 2013.

Started off with a brief phone interview and then an in person interview with 2 manager. In person interview took about 1.5hrs and consisted of "tell us about a time that....." Type questions

Interview Questions
  • Lots of "tell us about a time that....." Type questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CarMax

Service Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at CarMax in February 2012.

Interview Questions

I recently applied for Service Consultant for the "Service repair Shop" of Carmax. From what Ive read its more or less a service writer position, I have 18 years experience in Service Management with 2 other major Auto Service company's...on the phone screening I received, I felt as if I was being interrogated in a condescending manner from the Manager that called me...I got a really bad vibe just from the brief phone interview.....Ive been in the auto service business as management for a long time with very credible respectable experience....

Worked for CarMax? Contribute to the Community!