CarSense

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Cranberry, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CarSense.

Interview Details – 1st contact was a phone interview basically asking about myself. Not a long interview but very friendly and warm. Second interview was a sit down with Jason. I can't say how amazing this experience was. It was like sitting down with old friends and catching up. Never once did it feel like a corporate interview. From the time I walked in until I walked out it was amazing. Everyone said hello offered me anything I may need. Overall amazing. The third interview was with Kirk. Again an amazing experience. Speaking with him was very easy and you could sense his passion for not only his company but for people and employees In general. Having never met any of these amazing people prior to my interview I can say. These people are the best and truly care about this business. I'm thankful for having met them.

Interview Question – None. Very open and upfront as well as inviting.   Answer Question

Chester Springs, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CarSense in November 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone calls confirming interviw, very easy process after I walked in from the street

Interview Question – How do you feel about working on Saturdays?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Manager Interview

Manager
Robinson, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CarSense in November 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process took about 2 weeks. I was first contacted by Kirk for a brief phone interview confirming my interest in CarSense. we then scheduled an interview where I met with Tim and Kirk. We spoke at length about my work history and Kirk informed me about the positions available at CarSense. We met several times over the course of two weeks where I also met with Senior Management. The experience was great and I feel that Kirk does a good job in hiring associates that fit the CarSense culture.

Interview Question – I was most intrigued with them wanting to know more about my relationship with my parents and siblings.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would advise others to be fair about their expectations on salary requirements. There is room for advancement and the company is very appreciative and rewarding for a job well done.

Interviewed at CarSense

Interview Details – I had bought a car here and learned from the sales person I bought a car from that they were hiring. I went in the next day for an interview and it was professional but just casual enough to be a comfortable experience. I got the job that day and it's been a joy ever since.

Interview Question – Why do you think you can sell cars?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Hatfield, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CarSense in July 2011.

Interview Details – I met with a few different managers during the interview process. I never worked in the car business before but they trained me to more effective in retail sales.

Interview Question – I do not remember one question being difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Cranberry, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CarSense in October 2013.

Interview Details – I initially got a call from Tim on Monday asking me questions about my interest in CarSense and we discussed my resume, future plans, and what could I offer CarSense if I were employed there. Tuesday morning I met with Tim and Kirk and it was about a 20 minute brief informal interview. They asked general questions regarding previous work history and personality traits.

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected. They just wanted you to be honest and see if you were a match to work in the CarSense organization.   View Answer

Cranberry, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CarSense in July 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out lengthy application online. Received a call from Ryan. Got a face to face in a meeting room with considerable distance between us. He had my resume on hand and took lots of notes as he went line by line and questioned me on it. He asked what I could bring to the company and such. He also asked if Ive ever had to meet sales goal or deadlines. Then he asked if I had any questions for him. I had quite a few and he answered all of them, even the ones that pertain to company performance and marketing which surprised me.

Interview Question – There was a few bizarre questions to be honest. I was asked what kind of relationship I have /had with my parents and if i still talked to them.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CarSense? Contribute to the Community!

CarSense Videos

CarSense – Why Work for Us?

Not just a job, a real career Ask anyone here and they'll tell you: CarSense is one heck of a great place to work. We provide a safe, friendly working environment, competitive benefits, plenty of camaraderie and, most… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CarSense interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by CarSense employees and interview candidates.