CarSense

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CarSense

Delivery Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CarSense in August 2014.

Interviewing was great with carsense! All three people I interviewed with made me feel very comfortable and at ease and I was not nervous at all! All 3 interviews were definitely a positive experience. Hands down best interview I have ever had!
    Dress code is more laid back I wore dress pants dress shoes and collared shirt and felt like I was dressed appropriately for position I was going for!

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was one about not following through on a commitment because I know they were really looking for a specific answer but I just could not think of a time when I have not followed through on something I said I would do.   Answer Question

CarSense Response

Sep 5, 2014VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Awesome post. We really try to make everyone we interview feel comfortable during the process. Thank you for the positive feedback and welcome to the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CarSense.

1st contact was a phone interview basically asking about myself. Not a long interview but very friendly and warm. Second interview was a sit down with Jason. I can't say how amazing this experience was. It was like sitting down with old friends and catching up. Never once did it feel like a corporate interview. From the time I walked in until I walked out it was amazing. Everyone said hello offered me anything I may need. Overall amazing. The third interview was with Kirk. Again an amazing experience. Speaking with him was very easy and you could sense his passion for not only his company but for people and employees In general. Having never met any of these amazing people prior to my interview I can say. These people are the best and truly care about this business. I'm thankful for having met them.

CarSense Response

Nov 19, 2014VP of Personnel and Culture Development

Thanks for the feedback. We were going for "an amazing experience" LOL... Not sure if a offer ever came at a later time, but we really appreciate your comments.

Sales Consultant Interview

I had bought a car here and learned from the sales person I bought a car from that they were hiring. I went in the next day for an interview and it was professional but just casual enough to be a comfortable experience. I got the job that day and it's been a joy ever since.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robinson, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robinson, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CarSense in November 2013.

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I was first contacted by Kirk for a brief phone interview confirming my interest in CarSense. we then scheduled an interview where I met with Tim and Kirk. We spoke at length about my work history and Kirk informed me about the positions available at CarSense. We met several times over the course of two weeks where I also met with Senior Management. The experience was great and I feel that Kirk does a good job in hiring associates that fit the CarSense culture.

Interview Questions
    • I was most intrigued with them wanting to know more about my relationship with my parents and siblings.   Answer Question
    I would advise others to be fair about their expectations on salary requirements. There is room for advancement and the company is very appreciative and rewarding for a job well done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CarSense in October 2013.

I initially got a call from Tim on Monday asking me questions about my interest in CarSense and we discussed my resume, future plans, and what could I offer CarSense if I were employed there. Tuesday morning I met with Tim and Kirk and it was about a 20 minute brief informal interview. They asked general questions regarding previous work history and personality traits.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any of the questions to be difficult or unexpected. They just wanted you to be honest and see if you were a match to work in the CarSense organization.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CarSense in July 2013.

Filled out lengthy application online. Received a call from Ryan. Got a face to face in a meeting room with considerable distance between us. He had my resume on hand and took lots of notes as he went line by line and questioned me on it. He asked what I could bring to the company and such. He also asked if Ive ever had to meet sales goal or deadlines. Then he asked if I had any questions for him. I had quite a few and he answered all of them, even the ones that pertain to company performance and marketing which surprised me.

Interview Questions
    • There was a few bizarre questions to be honest. I was asked what kind of relationship I have /had with my parents and if i still talked to them.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester Springs, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester Springs, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at CarSense in November 2012.

Two phone calls confirming interviw, very easy process after I walked in from the street

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working on Saturdays?   View Answer
    no negotiation

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hatfield, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CarSense in July 2011.

I met with a few different managers during the interview process. I never worked in the car business before but they trained me to more effective in retail sales.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember one question being difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question