Cara Operations Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.6

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cara Operations (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through recruiter got an interview call within 2 days. After interview employer said we are shortlisting candidates and will get back to you after 2 to 3 weeks for 2nd interview. Bt I dind't get any call after 3 weeks. When I called back to follow up for next interview they said, please stay on hold we are still shortlisting candidates for 2nd interview and it's been more than 2 months they keep saying we are still hunting candidates. They are finding a Guru in junior engineer's salary :)

Interview Questions

• it was technical interview with scenario based on data center and IT infrastructure.   Answer Question

Garnisher, Cashier, and Drive-Thru Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cara Operations in December 2014.

Interview

Applied in store and management gave me a pre interview before I left, then set a time the following day for an interview, the hiring process was quick and easy and there was excellent training offered immediately.

Harvey's Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cara Operations.

Interview

I was hooked up with the job by a family member. I still had to hand in my resume and do the interview. The interview was chill and quick. The manager made up the questions on the spot and even got stuck trying to think of a new one (Which i found funny so it helped me relax). Got questions like: -Why do you want to work at Harvey's -Would you call the manager if there are any problems? -How much are you expecting to get paid?

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in screaming and shouting, what would you do?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cara Operations (Guelph, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview rather lengthy lasts about an hour the interviewer was very upbeat the second interview was with a mnoronr manager at the local store she asked to explain all about me my experience work and education ect than comlained the answer was to long

Contract Role - HQ Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cara Operations.

Interview

HR coordinated 2 sets of interviews for this role. They were vague about the start date - my impression is that they were trying to save money by having the contract person start as late as possible. The people interviewing were nice. Facilities are nice and modern. One of the individuals conducting the interview mentioned that she hoped I liked the music being played as something played all the time. The strange part was that they wanted to check references before making an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cara Operations (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

1st round - on campus recruiting 2nd round - at Cara Operations headquarters

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cara Operations (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had a casual conversation with the manager at the time and he gave me the job on the spot. It seemed as if he didn't care much about my experience (or lack threreof) but instead was focused on my personality. I didn't mind!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations required!

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cara Operations (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2009.

Interview

One phone interview, two in person interviews. Second interview was with 3 Supervisors and the manager of the call centre.

Area Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cara Operations in December 2008.

Interview

the interviewer seemed very brand focused and expressed that is was a company that you could go places..