Carahsoft Account Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2014

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Carahsoft.

You will come in for your first interview and be interviewed by a member of the team that you are behing recruited for. They will ask you a series of run of the mill interview questions and if they like you they will bring in a second member of the team. They will repeat this process to get as much feedback from the team as possible.

Interview Questions
No negotiation, standard pay of 28k plus $500 a month bonus for everyone.

Other Interview Reviews for Carahsoft

Account Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Carahsoft.

I had two phone interviews. Unlike other companies, they didn't set up specific time to talk. They basically asked questions like how experienced are you with sales, why do you want to do sales, and how would be a perfect fit for the company.. things like that.. pretty simple!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Carahsoft.

Initially you'll hear from a recruiter on the phone, who will introduce themselves and ask about you, and then schedule your first interview. You'll come in and meet the director of the team you're interviewing for, plus 1-2 other people from the team. You'll hear from the recruiter again, and repeat the process for 1-2 more interviews. Once they have decided to hire you, you'll get a call to come in and meet with your director/manager to go over your contract.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer "why government IT sales?" Recruiter who contacts you will fill you in extremely well - you'll feel prepared.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Carahsoft in October 2012.

It was pretty easy, it was just a bunch of yuppies that are just as old as you, if not younger asking you stupid questions that have nothing to do with anything that you're going to be doing. Its not professional at all, but hey its an easy interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Carahsoft in August 2013.

the process with the recruitment team was different than what I experiencenced before, but it flowed well and each interview seemed to build upon the last one. Federal sales is brand new to me so I welcomed the infomation on what it was all about. I was then asked to come in for a face to face inteview with a sales team when I met with 4 members of one team. I learned a lot and just found out that they called me back for a second interview!

Interview Questions
    • the director of HR asked me what made me happy. Seems like an easy question but it actually is more difficult to answer   View Answer

Worked for Carahsoft? Contribute to the Community!