Carahsoft Government Account Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Carahsoft.

My experience throughout the hiring process was good for the most part. It took longer than expected which was surprising, I had talked to a couple different recruiters and the process took a few weeks. We talked a few times about positions because I was unsure of what direction I wanted to take my career path and the recruiters really took the time to walk me through the duties and responsibilities of the different positions as well as went into what I liked and what I was good at to find what was right for me. Most of the process was over the phone but I went in for two interviews and was offered the position!

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult questions for me were the questions about determining what I wanted to do for my career. This was difficult because I had no idea where I wanted to go and there were a few avenues I could choose. The recruiter was really helpful but asked tough questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Carahsoft

Government Account Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Carahsoft in September 2013.

My experience with Carahsoft has been positive thus far. I applied through my school for a Government Account Rep position and was called back the very next day! The recruiter I worked with asked about my background and why I thought I would be a good fit for the company. I must have been okaly because I was asked in for the in person interview with one of the sales teams! I felt prepared going in for my 1st interview because the recruiter went over everything I needed prior to that meeting. I'm waiting to hear back on how the interview went. I will update when I have finished the process...

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I set myself apart from other candidates?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Carahsoft.

I had two days of interviews that were a week apart with 7 people from one particular team and one person from another. I was upset I didn't have the chance to interview with all the teams but hey... and then the offer day I had to show up at 9AM on a Saturday to meet the CEO where he tells you that you will make $26k. For someone broke out of college living at home... you typically take it. But it was a 5 minute meeting and then I was on my way - was that really necessary Carahsoft?

NO negotiation. Also heard someone brought a competitive offer and Carahsoft then revoked their offer. Harsh!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Carahsoft in August 2011.

There was an initial phone interview then if you passed they will call you back and ask you to come in for a face-to-face interview. You then meet with about 7 people and if they all like you you will be asked to come back for another group interview then if they like you the president will speak to you and if he likes you you will get the job. They call you and let you know you got the job and then you start.

Interview Questions
    there is no negotiation... they tell you upfront.. you will make UP TO 36k and no more...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Carahsoft in May 2010.

initially had 2 calls with a headhunter named Kathy Kelly...that quickly led to an in-person interview with about 4 team leads, then got the job! this whole process took about 6 weeks

Interview Questions
    • there weren't really any difficult or super surprising questions, luckily!   Answer Question
    there wasn't really any negotiation, which was fair because this was my first job out of college