Carat

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Director Interview

Strategy Director
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Carat in August 2009.

Interview Details – Really enjoyed all the folks I met with and felt I had a good rapport. I met with HR, the person to whom I would directly report, and 3 other members of the team. Reception area was very pleasant--decent place to wait but didn't have to wait long. Had hour-long conversations with each in a casual environment. Offices were quite impressive. Follow-up from HR was pretty non-existent after the interviews. I sent more than one email asking for an update or some feedback and never received a response.

Interview Question – Asked about my specific ideas of how I might handle a marketing problem related to the client's business.   Answer Question

Worked for Carat? Contribute to the Community!