Carbine Studios

Carbine Studios Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carbine Studios

Quest Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Carbine Studios.

Application was through website; a design test was given and followed by a phone interview. After the phone interview there was an in-person interview with the creative director, two of the lead designers and one of the engineers. Conclusion of interview was with someone from HR. The only difficult part of this interview was my lack of experience in scripting, and I believe this may have been the primary reason I was not offered the position.

They did mention on the phone interview that the expected salary was set in stone (numbers were given) and had no room for negotiation, which is very different from any other employer I have spoken to.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with scripting?   View Answer

Content Designer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Carbine Studios.

Initially, I was asked to take a test and given 10 days for the entire thing. After completing the test and e-mailing it back, I heard back from them roughly one week later that they had decided to move forward with a phone interview. The first round was with HR and was the basic questions (rank my skills, salary of last job, etc). After passing that, I had my first design phone interview within the week. After passing that, I was asked for an on-site interview the following week. After the weekend, I heard back from their HR about an offer and started roughly one month later (to allow for relocation).

Interview Questions