Cardinal Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Dublin, OH

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cardinal Health in January 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was well planned and executed. I got a lot of exposure to management during the interview and they were very clear of what is expected. The interview itself was standard and I got behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Question – How many golf balls do you need to fill a bus   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. The offer was good but then I got another offer from an insurance company that match what they offered. This gave me leverage and caused them to increase their initial offer by $10,000.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Waukegan, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in July 2009.

Interview Details – It took 6 weeks from resume submission to final decision. Did two screening phone interview with HR and hiring Manager. I was invited to an onsite interview where I interviewed with the hiring Manger, Manager of Freight Ops and Director of Freight Ops. After that I was invited back for another onsite interview with VP of Freight Ops and the VP of Finance. I was informed of the final decision about three weeks after the final onsite interview.

Interview Question – How would your father describe your and what would he say that you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Health

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!

Cardinal Health Videos

Cardinal Health – Why Work for Us?

Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 19 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardinal Health Finance Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cardinal Health employees and interview candidates.