Cardinal Health

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cardinal Health in January 2013.

Hiring process was well planned and executed. I got a lot of exposure to management during the interview and they were very clear of what is expected. The interview itself was standard and I got behavioral and technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How many golf balls do you need to fill a bus   View Answer
I was able to negotiate. The offer was good but then I got another offer from an insurance company that match what they offered. This gave me leverage and caused them to increase their initial offer by $10,000.

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in July 2009.

It took 6 weeks from resume submission to final decision. Did two screening phone interview with HR and hiring Manager. I was invited to an onsite interview where I interviewed with the hiring Manger, Manager of Freight Ops and Director of Freight Ops. After that I was invited back for another onsite interview with VP of Freight Ops and the VP of Finance. I was informed of the final decision about three weeks after the final onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would your father describe your and what would he say that you need to improve on?   Answer Question