Cardinal Health

118 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor Interview

Montgomery, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Cardinal Health in January 2010.

Interview Details – They were pretty good with the hiring process, and you met with several different people which allows more people to make a decision on you rather then just one, and you get a better feel of more people you will be working with to see if the environment is for you or not.

Interview Question – What would you do if anyone approached you and wanted yo to join a union?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any. The offer was more than I was previously making so i just accepted.

Territory Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details – Internal applicant. Hiring process was relatively quick.

Fuse/Commercial Technology Internship Interview

Dublin, OH

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details – First contacted by college recruiting personnel through email after attending a career fair. There was a first round interview over the phone that lasted ~30 minutes (wasn't too hard).

Was then invited for second round interview on-site in Dublin, OH. They do not reimburse travel expenses, but that's ok because it's not that far from where I was. I went through two back-to-back interviews with two people in IT. Once again, nothing unexpected. Then there's a short meeting with someone from HR to tell you about the next steps in the process, and you are on your way back home.

Interview Question – No unexpected interview questions. Typical behavioral questions, nothing technical.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

IT Intern Interview

Dublin, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2014.

Interview Details – Resume drop-off at my campus job fair. A few days later, received an email for a phone interview. Most of the questions were behavioral and the most typical interview questions you would come across. Several days later, received another email for an on-site interview at their HQ in Dublin, OH. They split up the interview into two sections from which you can choose to attend. The first was from 8:00am-12:00pm and the second was from 12:30pm-4:30pm. It was only a small group less than 15 that attended my section. They presented a tour and information session of their company, followed by two interviews back to back 30 minutes each with two different heads of the IT department. Same questions asked again but more in-depth behavioral questions. Answer with honesty and confidence, not difficult to answer if you seriously prepared for the interview.

Interview Question – What is one thing that surprised you in preparing for this interview?
How do you organize yourself?
Tell me why you chose CSE and OSU.
Tell me what you know about Cardinal and why Cardinal Health.
What can you contribute to Cardinal?
Explain a situation when you had to deal with an opposing idea from someone.
Explain how you would act in a team setting
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation (since it is an internship). My rate was $18/hour, and I gladly accepted it.

Finance Intern Interview

Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email to set up a phone conversation. The phone conversation was a mini-interview. After that I was asked to come to Dublin for face to face interview.

Interview Question – The questions were not that bad. Be prepared for questions regarding your strongest attributes in a team setting.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had initial phone interview and company interview which was with 4 different people. 1 of the people looked like they were falling asleep during the interview, and the other kept frowning and shaking her head. Very strange company. I would not recommend.

Interview Question – How do you dissect a problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – Internal panel of peer level managers including presentation; then individual interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – How can you personnaly make a difference to the person waiting in the doctors office.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – offer and accept

Backstage Pass Interview

Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview occurred over the phone: it was very casual and consisted of mainly behavioral questions. Nothing was unexpected, or out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – There were no questions that were difficult.   Answer Question

Advisor Pricing Solutions Interview

Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was able to set up an interview after 4 weeks. Still haven't heard from them back whether I got the Job or din't get the Job. May be no, but didn't hear anything back. Atleast a no would be helpfull.

Interview Question – Nothing Difficult, I was in turn expecting more.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details – Asked questions in 2 back to back thirty minute interview, one by a HR staff and the other by the CFO.

Interview Question – Lots of situational questions, not many techquestions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Health

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!

Cardinal Health Videos

Cardinal Health – Why Work for Us?

Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 19 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardinal Health interview questions and advice. All 118 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cardinal Health employees and interview candidates.