Cardinal Health Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
139 interviews

2.8

Digital Marketing Interview

One phone interview and then one face to face. Offer made next day. Very quick process. Less than a week. The HR person on the phone was very nice and helped me prepare for the face to face interview. Then the face to face was with two people, who were both very nice. It was very straight forward and professional but not super overwhelming.

Interview Questions
    • Just depends on who you interview with and what the role is. My experience was very simple.   Answer Question
    One day - done.

Director, Procedural Supply Chain Solutions Interview

Face to face interview with vp level and above. Presentation of supply chain assessments. Relatively easy process. Process took a couple weeks in length. Typically Hugh performing reps get the job so upper management knows the individual well going into the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time in which you had to deal with ambiguity. How did you handle it and why did you handle it that way?   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

After two months and four interviews, they decided to go with an internal candidate even after stating that if they had internal candidates worthy of the job they wouldn't have opened it up for outside applicants. Very frustrating to say the least.
    Since I was an out-of-town applicant, my process involved two phone interviews with recruiters (seemingly the same interview), a conference call interview with three managers at the Kansas City site, and then another phone interview with the regional HR director.
    All interviews, according to them, went very well and I was 1 of 3 prospects left.

Interview Questions
    • During my 3rd interview I was asked behavioral interview questions which I really don't like. They aren't difficult if you prepare.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Cardinal Health has an extensive hiring process. Recruiter (internal) will contact and do a brief phone interview. They will refer candidates to hiring manager that will usually result in 3-4 candidates brought in for initial interviews. After initial interviews, there are usually interviews with several team members. Although their input is considered, your real decision maker is the hiring manager. I've seen a hiring manager chose a candidate when all others involved suggested another candidate be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Depends on the manager. Expect some kind of off the wall question at some point though....just to see how you think on your feet.   Answer Question
    They will have their salary range and almost always have plenty of room to go up......for the right candidate. If you feel they REALLY want you and NEED you.....YOU.....then definitely counter for more. For my first/second level supervisor/manager, I'd counter for $3-$5k more.

Finance Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

The interview process of very simple. They asked questions very specific to the job requirements. If you read the requirements, you should be able to answer the questions asked. Once I finished the interview, I received a call the same from the staffing agency to come in and finish the paperwork to begin work on the following Wednesday.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Met with hiring manager and director. Discuss qualification skill set. Assess if there was mutal agreement of fit a good fit for the job. Typical interview questions nothing spectacular or original.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Offer was reasonable.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cypress Creek, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress Creek, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in October 2012.

The most important thing to know that this is a SALES position. If you are contacted just know that from the first moment that you speak to someone you are selling yourself to the management as to why you should be employed by this firm.

Interview Questions
    It was a concept negotiation process. I showed that I felt comfortable with what was offered and that was that.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Cardinal Health requires detailed responses to all of their interview questions. You must provide specific examples from former or current jobs. Broad, generalized answers are frowned upon.

Interview Questions
    • What does accountability mean to you? What does responsibility mean to you?   Answer Question

Director Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Pretty basic process. Screening now for females and periodically minorities. Don't count on this helping as this really only fulfills an EOE requirement. These guys are not the brightest bunch of people in HR and most of their hiring managers have very little experience in interview tactics and screening.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly typical questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    Simple. Made counter, and they had to regroup. Benefits and compensation not really what I would call stellar.

Summer Nuclear Pharmacy Intern Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

The interview took place over the phone. I wasn't asked that many questions, mostly why I was interested in the field and which locations I would prefer to work at. The majority of the interview was me asking the recruiter about the field itself. I asked her a lot of questions about how the nuclear pharmacies usually operated and what radiopharmaceuticals they typically used. They contacted me again about 3 weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything difficult. No situational questions. I think the main purpose of the interview was to gauge my interest in the field.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They offered me a competitive hourly wage and a relocation package for moving and housing.

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!