Cardinal Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. Simple questions about what you did or would do. What did you like and what you did not. Took a total of 3 weeks from the first phone interview to receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for Cardinal Health?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made a lower offer, I countered, they accepted the offer within 24 hours.

CTI Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Twinsburg, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Horrible. Uncoordinated. Interviewer missed my phone screen because of a "transposed telephone number". Did the interviewer not have my resume or application I had to fill out with my number on it? No, they didn't. Missed second interview on phone. Interviewer claims it went to voicemail. No record of call on my cellphone whatsoever. Third time was the charm. I spoke to a team member, not the hiring manager. I was told I would be asked in for a face to face. Got email next day stating I was no longer being considered. Nice. I delayed my interviews with real companies for this little show. This is a corporate paranoia sweat shop mentality. The firm will do nothing cutting edge or thought provoking, they can't get out of their own way to interview an advanced degree professional.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to have your hair cut for a drug test?   1 Answer

Chemical-Pharmaceutical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online in about two day i received an email for a phone interview. after the phone interview I was forwarded to the hiring manager at cardinal i came in for an interview about three days later I was asked basic questions about job related situations. A day lated I cam back in to take an assessment is about an hr about ten sections 4 of them question based the rest skill assessment, respond timed and math.

Interview Questions

• If you found another employee preforming against police how would you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Ontario, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview went very well which is why I was intrigued with accepting the job offer. After I received no call prior to my start day of what time to show up or what to bring I quickly realized if it was that if the company is this disorganized I do not want to work for them. I was even e-mailed that I would be called prior to my start date and informed of what to do. Never got the call.

Interview Questions

• If I could handle strict quotas.   1 Answer

Finance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Laid back in nature, focused primarily on getting to know me rather than asking technical questions. One-on-one interview with minimal screening process before the interview day. As an internal candidate I was not expected to dress formally, business casual was allowed. Interviewer was open to questions and stressed that I addressed any concerns I had about the role prior to beginning the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role and how do you feel this position will help set you up for your next opportunities within the company?   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Received a phone-screen interview a couple weeks after I applied, and passed. Then was contacted to schedule an in person interview in Dublin at my convenience. Very casual interview with managers of the department. Situation based questions but nothing too difficult. Heard back that I was not chosen approximately 2 weeks after interviewing.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Twinsburg, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a joke! I was contacted by a hr rep from Dublin. Cancel my first phone interview that day due to sales meeting with the two manages that I would speak with! It two weeks after that for someone to contact with a reschedule date. I spoke with a director which turned out to be good. Then again it took weeks to get a call back. Once I received a call back. I was scheduled to meet with 5 people. The experience was just ok. After having my interview I followed up with the HR rep from Dublin which he never contacted me back on my results from the interview. So I waited and contacted him a second time and still no reply back.HOW UNPROFESSIONAL IS THAT!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

The HR people at Cardinal were extremely kind and welcoming. A phone interview and in-person interview were conducted. HR conducted the phone interview. The in-person interview was a half day event where you were interviewed by two young professionals that work at Cardinal and receive a building tour. The interviews were low key. Cardinal tried to pick interviewers who make people feel at ease, so the overall process is not very intense.

Collections Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Lewisville, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview came within a day of applying. Set up the phone interview same day got scheduled for an interview the following week. Pleased with the overall process looking forward to working for a tremendous company.

Individualized Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cardinal Health (Lewisville, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

This is for Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions – Sonexus Health. Applied online, few weeks later got an email from recruiter to set up a phone screen. Phone Screen went well, got set up for an interview for the next day. Interviewed with hiring manger. Very laid back. Got offered the job the same day.