Cardinal Health

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview with multiple folks including the hiring manager and functional VP. Very fun process that started with several phone calls and using Cardinal's application process on line. I always struggle with salary field on the on line applications. There was a panel interview with several functional areas that interacted with the position. Office was fantastic and the security was quite impressive as well. Their was drug screen and background check preceeding the receipt of the formal acceptance letter.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you missed a deliverable objective?   View Answer
    typical with several counter offers

Director Interview

Begins with a phone screen, next two different phone interviews followed by an in-person multi-person interview. Also background and drug screens are included. Process takes about two months. During the process a psychological yest is administered as a part of the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    No, there was no negotiation - just an offer.

Data Analyst Interview

I started with a phone interview. Then had two in-person interviews with a panel. Both interviews were about an hour in length and very conversational. I had another offer on the table so after I expressed that to them at the end, it only took about 2 days to receive an offer. Everyone I met was nice and they gave me great advice about what to look for in a career right out of college.

Senior Specialist Product Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in November 2014.

Applied online through Linkedin to the CH.com site. Received a phone call from recruiter about a week later. Had a 30 minute prescreen. Recommended to hiring team. Had an onsite interview with hiring manager and team person that lasted about 45 minutes. Manager was new and the team person seemed to elaborate more on what the position entailed. The job description did not really match what the actual job was. But it wasn't that bad. Standard questions. Some behavioral and some seeking to see how you might be an asset to change some things with technology experience. Nothing too difficult. Scheduled for second round two weeks later to meet with Director. I canceled and they wanted to reschedule so I went and got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • there really weren't any. The manager asked me what my five year career goal was. Which I thought was a stupid HR question.   Answer Question
    They had a range that HR told you upfront. They had some room but it was pretty set to what the offer was.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

I applied by an outside recruiter during the summer but got rejected. Several months later, I got a call by the internal recruiter and had the usual phone screen and group interview. They moved quickly and I sensed that a possible offer was about to develop.However, I backed off because I noticed some red flags during the interview process and did not want to proceed further.

Business Support Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

The interview process spanned a period of two weeks. I had a back-to-back interview, 30 minutes each, with a director-level and a business analyst. They will not necessarily be comparing notes. The interviews were strictly behavioral, about 8 questions each. Your recruiters will write down the answers as you go, so get straight to the point about what you did, the value it created, and what process you went through to achieve your goals.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that you learned about Cardinal Health that wasn't mentioned in the night prior presentation?   View Answer
    No pay negotiation. You get to choose which location and function you end up in.

Night Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

First starts with HR and if you manage to get past HR, they will notify you that you are going to the next round. And that is a one-on-one interview. Then you interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • None. I am experienced, there are no surprises that I hadn't seen already.   View Answer
    Straight forward. They paid me based on my experience. They did not low ball me.

Marketing Interview

2 rounds of interviews. The first round, I spoke with a HR representative. The second round, I spoke with 3 different managers. They were all on the phone, but the second round was supposed to be at the headquarters. Nothing was unexpected question-wise.

Interview Questions
    • They were all behavioral for the most part.   View Answer

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in October 2014.

Applied on line, HR interviewed me on phone then lined up a panel interview the following week two weeks after my panel interview I was notified they were going with someone else.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

The Interview process was very basic. It involved two thirty minute back to back interviews that was behavior based. The interviews had a basic template to go off and they stuck to it. They were very friendly and open to questions. It was a good time.