Cardinal Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.8

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Received a phone-screen interview a couple weeks after I applied, and passed. Then was contacted to schedule an in person interview in Dublin at my convenience. Very casual interview with managers of the department. Situation based questions but nothing too difficult. Heard back that I was not chosen approximately 2 weeks after interviewing.

Finance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Laid back in nature, focused primarily on getting to know me rather than asking technical questions. One-on-one interview with minimal screening process before the interview day. As an internal candidate I was not expected to dress formally, business casual was allowed. Interviewer was open to questions and stressed that I addressed any concerns I had about the role prior to beginning the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role and how do you feel this position will help set you up for your next opportunities within the company?   1 Answer

Collections Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cardinal Health (Lewisville, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview came within a day of applying. Set up the phone interview same day got scheduled for an interview the following week. Pleased with the overall process looking forward to working for a tremendous company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

The HR people at Cardinal were extremely kind and welcoming. A phone interview and in-person interview were conducted. HR conducted the phone interview. The in-person interview was a half day event where you were interviewed by two young professionals that work at Cardinal and receive a building tour. The interviews were low key. Cardinal tried to pick interviewers who make people feel at ease, so the overall process is not very intense.

Individualized Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cardinal Health (Lewisville, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

This is for Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions – Sonexus Health. Applied online, few weeks later got an email from recruiter to set up a phone screen. Phone Screen went well, got set up for an interview for the next day. Interviewed with hiring manger. Very laid back. Got offered the job the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

There were 2 30 minute interviews. The interviewers asked very normal, basic interviewing questions. Why Cardinal Health? Why this position? Be prepared to know why you picked the major that you did and how that can be helpful to you for being at Cardinal Health and helpful in the position. They also go through your resume and ask for you to give some background info on the experiences that could be helpful to you in the position. They also asked what type of role you have in group settings like are you the leader, etc...

Interview Questions

• How could what your studying (your major) be beneficial to you in this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

They take you for a tour of the facility and then 3 different people interview you one on one. The three people ask you personal questions and they usually are similar to what the others have already asked, maybe to see if you have the same answer or not.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about your experience in school and the types of projects you worked on. They were mainly personal questions. They also ask why you want to work at their company and have you write a essay based on what you know about cardinal health that was recent.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

I applied online to Cardinal Health after receiving a note through my college that they were looking for finance interns this summer. I applied online and received an email a few days later to schedule a phone interview.

Phone interview was nearly the same questions you see here on Glassdoor. "Why Cardinal Health? What do you know about our company? etc" I was excited and seemed to connect well with recruiter. I received an email a few days later inviting me out to Dublin, OH for final round interviews. They paid for all my travel expenses - flight, hotel and rental car.

Final round interview consisted of two back to back 30 minute interviews. I'm a finance major, but all questions were behavioral based. Questions about team work, leadership, time management etc. They told us we would here back within 2 weeks.

I reached out to my recruiter a few days later to see if I would receive an offer, because I had received an offer from another company that I had interviewed with. She let me know they would not be extending an offer to me. I was honestly pretty surprised, I had practiced and studied all of the questions I read on Glassdoor and a lot about the company. So, I can't really give much insight into what they are looking for. The other kids who were interviewing with me seemed very quiet and shy - maybe that's what Cardinal is looking for?

Interview Questions

• If you could start a bowling alley or ice cream shop, which would it be and why?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview

Applied on line and got an 30 minutes phone interview within a week. The interview went smoothly and the interview questions are not very difficult and mostly asking about my past experiences. It seems they paid more attention to check if my career goal matches this job position, which totally makes sense to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cardinal Health (Dublin, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief 30 minute phone interview and then an onsite interview at Cardinal Health's headquarters. Cardinal Health flew me to the headquarters. The interviews were back to back and they asked behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer why Cardinal Health and why did you pick the major you picked.