Cardinal Health

2.8

PET Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

I was called in for the initial interview about a week after applying and scheduled it for the following day. Once there I was asked pretty standard questions by the supervisor and some specifics about my knowledge of cGMP, QC, lab techniques, etc... I also asked him a slew of questions about the job, pay, benefits,

A day later I got another phone call from HR to schedule a follow up interview for the next day during which I took a test and met my hopeful co-workers. The test was a measure of employability and general personal productivity as well as other things. I talked with the other people there for about 1.5 hours and then I was sent home.

On my drive home HR called me and offered me the job, which I accepted. I was working there about a week later. The whole process too about two and a half weeks total.

Interview Questions
    • None of them were unexpected. Do your homework on the company and it's pretty easy to figure out what you should come into the interview already knowing and not. Other than that just be yourself and do what you can to appear knowledgeable.   Answer Question
    I did not need to negotiate.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

People are always nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years or 10.   View Answer

Warehouse Associate II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

you make the application online, have few tests online, and if you pass those tests they call you. they made an appointment by phone, one person makes the interview.

Territory Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Internal applicant. Hiring process was relatively quick.

Fuse/Commercial Technology Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

First contacted by college recruiting personnel through email after attending a career fair. There was a first round interview over the phone that lasted ~30 minutes (wasn't too hard).

Was then invited for second round interview on-site in Dublin, OH. They do not reimburse travel expenses, but that's ok because it's not that far from where I was. I went through two back-to-back interviews with two people in IT. Once again, nothing unexpected. Then there's a short meeting with someone from HR to tell you about the next steps in the process, and you are on your way back home.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected interview questions. Typical behavioral questions, nothing technical.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2014.

I applied online and received an email to set up a phone conversation. The phone conversation was a mini-interview. After that I was asked to come to Dublin for face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not that bad. Be prepared for questions regarding your strongest attributes in a team setting.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2014.

Applied online and was contacted a few weeks later. The call came in the evening and I almost mistook it for a spam call. A phone interview was scheduled for the following morning but the interviewer never called me. I reached out to him several times and left messages to reschedule. I never received a return call. Instead, I received an email 2 weeks later saying that a more qualified candidate was hired. I'm at a loss to determine how I was deemed less qualified when I never had an interview.

Interview Questions
    • When can you schedule an interview? I'm sure there would have been more questions had the interviewer actually showed up for the scheduled interview.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2014.

Resume drop-off at my campus job fair. A few days later, received an email for a phone interview. Most of the questions were behavioral and the most typical interview questions you would come across. Several days later, received another email for an on-site interview at their HQ in Dublin, OH. They split up the interview into two sections from which you can choose to attend. The first was from 8:00am-12:00pm and the second was from 12:30pm-4:30pm. It was only a small group less than 15 that attended my section. They presented a tour and information session of their company, followed by two interviews back to back 30 minutes each with two different heads of the IT department. Same questions asked again but more in-depth behavioral questions. Answer with honesty and confidence, not difficult to answer if you seriously prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that surprised you in preparing for this interview?
      How do you organize yourself?
      Tell me why you chose CSE and OSU.
      Tell me what you know about Cardinal and why Cardinal Health.
      What can you contribute to Cardinal?
      Explain a situation when you had to deal with an opposing idea from someone.
      Explain how you would act in a team setting

View Answer
    No negotiation (since it is an internship). My rate was $18/hour, and I gladly accepted it.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Asked questions in 2 back to back thirty minute interview, one by a HR staff and the other by the CFO.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of situational questions, not many techquestions.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions
    • How did you gain 9 years analyst experience with a GED education?   View Answer