Cardinal Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in November 2013.

Interview Details – Had initial phone interview and company interview which was with 4 different people. 1 of the people looked like they were falling asleep during the interview, and the other kept frowning and shaking her head. Very strange company. I would not recommend.

Interview Question – How do you dissect a problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Customer Service Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – Internal panel of peer level managers including presentation; then individual interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – How can you personnaly make a difference to the person waiting in the doctors office.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – offer and accept

Backstage Pass Interview

Backstage Pass
Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cardinal Health in March 2013.

Interview Details – The interview occurred over the phone: it was very casual and consisted of mainly behavioral questions. Nothing was unexpected, or out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – There were no questions that were difficult.   Answer Question

Advisor Pricing Solutions Interview

Advisor Pricing Solutions
Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. Was able to set up an interview after 4 weeks. Still haven't heard from them back whether I got the Job or din't get the Job. May be no, but didn't hear anything back. Atleast a no would be helpfull.

Interview Question – Nothing Difficult, I was in turn expecting more.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details – Asked questions in 2 back to back thirty minute interview, one by a HR staff and the other by the CFO.

Interview Question – Lots of situational questions, not many techquestions.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

Interviewed at Cardinal Health

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – How did you gain 9 years analyst experience with a GED education?   View Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Warehouse Associate
Elk Grove, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details – 15 years ago the interview process was good. I applied by fax, received the call for 1st interview within 2 weeks, received call for 2nd interview withing 2 days and was hired PT for night shift for 10 and then hired full time.

Interview Question – I don't recall an difficult questions during the interview process except the standard "What would you say is your weakness"? If you say too much you probably talk yourself out of being hired. I had prior warehouse experience so the questions were geared toward that and I had no problem answering.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For the entry level warehouse position I started in, there was no salary negotiation.

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager
Radcliff, KY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cardinal Health in November 2009.

Interview Details – Must apply online. You will be taken through two interviews, the first initial interview and if called back for a second interview, you will be tested on Microsoft Word and Excel

Interview Question – They give you a list of scenarios and ask what you would do in each situation.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in April 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview was smooth and efficient. The HR personnel responsible for my phone interview was very helpful and professional. The on-site interview was the same old interview questions.

Interview Question – No new or unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, everything I was initially offered was what I was given...no chance to negotiate was given

Senior Specialist Field Service Interview

Senior Specialist Field Service

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in July 2013.

Interview Details – 6 interviews. 1 prescreening, 3 phone interviews, and 2 onsite panel interviews.

Interview Question – How do you unwind?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Health