Cardinal Health

2.8

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

15 years ago the interview process was good. I applied by fax, received the call for 1st interview within 2 weeks, received call for 2nd interview withing 2 days and was hired PT for night shift for 10 and then hired full time.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall an difficult questions during the interview process except the standard "What would you say is your weakness"? If you say too much you probably talk yourself out of being hired. I had prior warehouse experience so the questions were geared toward that and I had no problem answering.   Answer Question
    For the entry level warehouse position I started in, there was no salary negotiation.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in January 2014.

They really care about you the individual. They want someone that fits the company's values and also someone who would be happy at Cardinal Health. People would walk by as I was interviewing and smile at me and tell me good luck; proves that they really do want us there and want us to succeed.

Interview Questions
    • Go in prepared and you will be absolutely fine. The interview was typical personality questions, nothing you shouldn't be able to answer from your experiences listed on your resume. I repeat, know your resume backward and forward.   Answer Question

Business Support Intern (Engineering) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

I visited the Cardinal Health booth at my college career fair and was later contacted by HR that they would like me to participate in the first-round interview on-campus with a full-time engineer and a VP. After the initial interview, I was contacted 5 days later and was informed that I was selected for the second-round interview, which would be conducted by phone. The interview was the following week with a director. Both interviews were mostly behavioral and conversational. Two weeks later, I was contacted with an offer. The whole process spanned a little over a month.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you had to work under a good boss and a time where you had a bad boss.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

A recruiter will contact you after you submit your application. When you interview with them it will be strictly to get a feel for your personality and work experience. If they feel you'll be a good fit, they'll schedule an interview with supervisors/managers from the shift/department you applied to. It's a very straightforward interview and shouldn't require any prep work. From there it's a conditional offer pending drug test and background investigation.

Interview Questions
    • N/A. Very easy and standard interview.   View Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in November 2013.

Had initial phone interview and company interview which was with 4 different people. 1 of the people looked like they were falling asleep during the interview, and the other kept frowning and shaking her head. Very strange company. I would not recommend.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

At first the interview process seemed to be very organized. I interviewed with about 6 of the top managers and the site director. I went home and a few days later got a call from the corporate recruiter that they wanted me to come back. Upon return I first did two panel interviews with two sets of 3 people. I was then placed in an empty office for about 20 minutes. A manager came in and said that there was more people I need to interview with. I was led into an office and introduced to a manager that I had already spoke with a few days earlier. He seemed just as confused as I was. I was asked to step out and the manager in charge of this process came out a few minutes later and took me to another office and again there was some that I had already interviewed with, this happened a total of 3 times. I ended up speaking with 3 individuals after the panel interviews. I went home and about a week later I received another call from the recruiter and now a top HR person was flying out from their corporate head quarters to meet with me. So now I am back again and after about 25 minutes of waiting in the lobby after hours I am escorted into an office and am introduced to the lady from their headquarters. She sits down and starts looking over some paperwork and the first question out of her mouth was "why the hell haven't they hired you yet?" I said mam I cant answer that. She then asked me two situational questions then I left. I spent maybe a total of 10 minutes with her. About another week goes by and another call from the recruiter. MORE INTERVIEWS!! Back at Cardinal yet again. I spoke with 5 individuals that I had previously spoken with including the director. This time about two weeks go by and then I get a call from the recruiter and she said they would like me to come back again. I asked her if a decision has been made she said that she did not know. I requested that she finds out and then get back to me. About an hour later I get a call back and she states that no decision has been made that they would like for me to do more interviews!!! I then politely tell her that I rescind my interest in this position and hang up.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Honestly, the people working at the career fair booths were not the most personable and did not seem to like their jobs, which was thankfully not characteristic of the rest of the company. Applied on their website and then received an email to set up a phone interview. The phone call was a basic interview, asking what I knew about the company, why I was interested in the internship, what I do to stay organized, etc. Shortly thereafter I received an email saying I was invited to the final round at their headquarters in Dublin, OH which were 2 weeks later. They do not reimburse you for travel or hotel for the final round. There was a group of about 20-30 other students all interviewing for different internships with the company. They began by introducing us to the company and giving us advice for how to handle our interview (i.e. be honest) and then we had four 30 minute interviews in a row. The next Monday I received a phone call from College relations with an offer. You will be asked to complete a drug test where they take hair samples and my year someone had their offer revoked because they failed the drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions, nothing really out of the blue. Did ask if there was a particular trait you don't like in other people   Answer Question

Supply Chain Intern Interview

2 back to back interviews for 60 minutes. Very laid back. The recruiters made me feel very comfortable and I was able to show my true self.

Warehouse Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

HR Mgr questions were mostly behavioral and situational. I was asked if I have experience in Lean/Six Sigma. HR Mgr was quite fast in his questions. I had to asked twice or 3x to repeat the question.

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected..questions were about leadership, managerial styles, how to resolve issues with team members/underperformer.   Answer Question

Advisor Pricing Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in October 2013.

Applied online. Was able to set up an interview after 4 weeks. Still haven't heard from them back whether I got the Job or din't get the Job. May be no, but didn't hear anything back. Atleast a no would be helpfull.