Cardinal Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Knowledge Management Analyst Interview

Knowledge Management Analyst
Dublin, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – Got a phone interview about a week or so after applying. They seemed really on top of things. I noticed all the recruiters I spoke to hadn't been with the company very long, just a month or two.

I then had face-to-face interviews over a two-hour stretch one day, with the hiring manager and two possible colleagues. Everyone was very nice and friendly, the offices are very modern, and the interview questions were very standard. Some kind of inane, like how you prioritize things.

It's been a couple weeks past the time they said they'd get back to me. I have heard nothing, neither yes or no.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Health

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!

Cardinal Health Videos

Cardinal Health – Why Work for Us?

Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 19 company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardinal Health Knowledge Management Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cardinal Health employees and interview candidates.