Cardinal Health

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

15 years ago the interview process was good. I applied by fax, received the call for 1st interview within 2 weeks, received call for 2nd interview withing 2 days and was hired PT for night shift for 10 and then hired full time.

Interview Questions
  • I don't recall an difficult questions during the interview process except the standard "What would you say is your weakness"? If you say too much you probably talk yourself out of being hired. I had prior warehouse experience so the questions were geared toward that and I had no problem answering.   Answer Question
For the entry level warehouse position I started in, there was no salary negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Health

Warehouse Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cardinal Health.

A recruiter will contact you after you submit your application. When you interview with them it will be strictly to get a feel for your personality and work experience. If they feel you'll be a good fit, they'll schedule an interview with supervisors/managers from the shift/department you applied to. It's a very straightforward interview and shouldn't require any prep work. From there it's a conditional offer pending drug test and background investigation.

Interview Questions
    • N/A. Very easy and standard interview.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in December 2012.

Numerous emails and phone calls with HR reps, who eventually set up an in person interview. The person who was usually responsible for interviewing was not around when I arrived on time for the appointment, so I had a 1 to 1 interview with a supervisor from a different area.

Interview Questions
    • What did you hate about your last job?   View Answer
    • Why did you apply for a job with Cardinal Health?   View Answer