Cardinal Health

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Elk Grove, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details – 15 years ago the interview process was good. I applied by fax, received the call for 1st interview within 2 weeks, received call for 2nd interview withing 2 days and was hired PT for night shift for 10 and then hired full time.

Interview Question – I don't recall an difficult questions during the interview process except the standard "What would you say is your weakness"? If you say too much you probably talk yourself out of being hired. I had prior warehouse experience so the questions were geared toward that and I had no problem answering.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For the entry level warehouse position I started in, there was no salary negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Associate

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cardinal Health.

Interview Details – A recruiter will contact you after you submit your application. When you interview with them it will be strictly to get a feel for your personality and work experience. If they feel you'll be a good fit, they'll schedule an interview with supervisors/managers from the shift/department you applied to. It's a very straightforward interview and shouldn't require any prep work. From there it's a conditional offer pending drug test and background investigation.

Interview Question – N/A. Very easy and standard interview.   View Answer

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Health in December 2012.

Interview Details – Numerous emails and phone calls with HR reps, who eventually set up an in person interview. The person who was usually responsible for interviewing was not around when I arrived on time for the appointment, so I had a 1 to 1 interview with a supervisor from a different area.

Interview Questions

• What did you hate about your last job?   View Answer
  • Why did you apply for a job with Cardinal Health?   View Answer

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!