Cardinal Solutions Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cardinal Solutions.

Had an initial phone interview with a recruiter, then a follow on interview with two peers. Unfortunately, it took another two weeks before the company got back to me about the next step, which was another interview with an account manager. Another two weeks passed before I had one more interview with who I believe would have been my manager. At the end of the four interviews and a total oftwo months that passed, the company decided they didn't have a position that met my skill set.

Interview Questions
  • There were no questions that I thought were too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cardinal Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cardinal Solutions in February 2013.

The interview process was fun and relatively painless. The recruiter contacted me and set up an initial phone interview to go over my credentials and tell me about Cardinal. This was very interesting. I could tell the recruiter wanted to know the big picture details about me, not just a laundry list of skills. The next step was a technical phone interview with one of Cardinal's senior consultants. Finally I was brought in for a face to face meeting with the recruiter, account manager, and technical manager.

Interview Questions
    • What fictional TV, movie, or literary character do you most identify with?   Answer Question
    Negotiating was painless. I received a very competitive offer with very solid benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Solutions in August 2011.

Process was pretty straight forward. Got a call from a recruiter who did an initial screening, then a phone interview with a senior consultant who asked some targeted questions about my background and experience, along with "What If" questions.
    Was brought into the office for for an in-person with HR, a partner and a peer. No real hard questions - just checking to make sure I could hack it in their culture.
    Got an offer two days later (no wiggle room on salary) which I accepted, and it took them four months until I got my first assignment. That was the biggest pain of the whole process - waiting to start.

Interview Questions
    • In what areas do you need additional technical training?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cardinal Solutions in August 2011.

First you meet with the Recruiter. If you make it past that level you next interview is usually a Team Lead (who you may or may not report to). This is the most critical interview in the bunch. They will determine your skill level in business analysis. Know you resume and be able to discuss areas in detail. After the Team Lead the rest of the interviews are formalities. One of the Account Managers will meet with you, more to determine your personality. Last interview may be a Practice Manager which is brief.

Interview Questions
    • What does your business requirements document look like?   Answer Question
    • How would you elicit requirements from an associate or teams?   Answer Question
    Yes, there may be some wiggle room if you have the experience. Even if you don't I would highly consider it.

Worked for Cardinal Solutions? Contribute to the Community!