Cardinal Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant I Interview

Senior Consultant I
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cardinal Solutions in December 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiting manager had a very low pressure approach which I appreciated. He gave me the pros and cons of the consulting industry, and then let me make my own decision. He never pressured me or badgered me. The interview process was extensive, which I also appreciated. I was first did lunch with the recruiter and a principal consultant. I then had a phoen interview with the technology lead. I then met with the practice manager (who is a Microsoft MVP) for breakfast. Then I went to the office and met with the director of sales and again for a final interview with the recruiting manager. All good people and low pressure on the interview.

Interview Question – Explain to me what Agile means to you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate a slight increase in order to not have to take a pay cut. If asking for more money, be very pleasant, and do not make unrealistic demands.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Solutions

Worked for Cardinal Solutions? Contribute to the Community!