Cardinal Stritch University
www.stritch.edu Milwaukee, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Cardinal Stritch University Hospitality Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hospitality Specialist Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardinal Stritch University in September 2011.

Interview Details – First I was contacted for a phone interview by the Director of the Department. A day later, I was called and asked to come in for a panel interview with the Admissions Department; later that day I got a second call to inform me they were setting up a second panel interview right after the Admissions Department with the Hiring Department (Hospitality) as well.
Both interviews required me to sit in a room with four other individuals and they asked general questions about my resume and past work experiences. Overall, it was a relaxing environment; and I was given a tour of the school between interviews.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example where you went above and beyond the call of duty for a student?   Answer Question
  • How will it be different for you to promote Cardinal Stritch, a private school, versus a public school you last represented?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cardinal Stritch University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardinal Stritch University Hospitality Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cardinal Stritch University employees and interview candidates.