Cardinal Supply Chain Medical Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardinal Supply Chain Medical

Ops Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Supply Chain Medical.

I submitted my résumé as referred by a friend. I was called by HR within a few days. For two weeks I participated in phone interviews-a total of four and was flown in for a face to face interview. An offer was extended within two days.

Interview Questions

Senior Infrastructure Tech Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cardinal Supply Chain Medical in July 2009.

The initial phone interview with HR was very smooth the questions where basic. Some tech questions but mostly describing the position and what the company was about. The group interview was with five people and it lasted about two hours. I would say the questions where about character and technical but not very in dept. I put into some some situations where they wanted very detailed answers on user situations.. the third interview was with the Director of Win-tel.... Very nice person but he was straight forward on his questions and pointed out what he required of the person taking on the role. He was very intense on the tech questions. Great interview overall.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for this company!   View Answer