Cardiovascular Research Foundation

Updated Jul 26, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cardiovascular Research Foundation

Clinical Research Associate Imaging Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cardiovascular Research Foundation in April 2014.

Applied for position on company's website. Received a phone called approximately 2 months after applying. Told the company liked what they saw on my resume and asked to come in for a face-to-face meeting with HR staff, Project Director and Assistant Director. After arriving, given an application to fill out. Once this was finished I was interviewed my the Director of the research project. All seem to have went well. Then I was taken to meet the Assistant Director of the project. A typical day was described, told what would be expected of me in this position, then was taken to meet HR staff member. Health benefits, retirement package was give to me and I was told to expect to hear soon the date I would start working.End of story~never heard from anyone.

Interview Questions
    • Question routine~no surprises. Describe past experience in this area with examples.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cardiovascular Research Foundation in May 2012.

Met with HR Director
    Met with Controller
    Met with CFO

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now   View Answer
    • What skills that you possess would help our organizatiion   View Answer

Meeting Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Cardiovascular Research Foundation in September 2011.

I saw this position listed on craigslist and applied via email. A couple of days later I was called for an interview. The HR Manager was very friendly and easy to talk to. She then scheduled a second interview with me where I met with the entire Meeting Planning Team.

Interview Questions
    • None. They all asked the same questions. Tell me about yourself and work experience. How do you work under pressure? How do you deal with stress? What would you bring to the team?   Answer Question