Cardlytics

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Implementation Engineer Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardlytics.

Interview Details – 2 Phone Interviews and 2 face to face interviews

Interview Question – Basic SQL questions.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The company wasn't a good fit for what I was looking for. They low-balled me for salary.

Engineering Intern Interview

Interviewed at Cardlytics

Interview Details – Interviewed with four people in the company. Asked about basic programming, object-oriented design, and other behavioral questions. The interview lasted for three hours. Later got rejected.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
California, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cardlytics in October 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact by a recruiter. Interview by phone then in person with the regional sales manager which was about an hour long. Very basic questions and I was not given an abundance of information. Vague about compensation plan.
It seems like a great idea but not sure if it will succeed

Interview Question – Nothing very difficult. Asked what types of clients I would prospect if hired.   View Answer

Account Analyst Internship Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cardlytics in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through referrals. Very very fit questions. They are a start up and want to know if you will fit with them. First person I spoke with was a manager and he invited me to a coffee shop to chat. Really informal besides one light case question.

2nd round was 3 30-minute interviews with employees at the company. Went very smooth as well.

Interview Question – How would you evaluate a bank?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Internship, seemed like they would have given a better hourly rate if I asked but I did not.

Account Executive Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cardlytics in January 2012.

Interview Details – This process was more than 6 weeks. I interviewed with the recruiter extensively. He set up a phone interview with one of the partners at Cardlytics. Spoke with him, he loved me. Said next step would be to talk with his partner. More than 6 weeks went by while I was waiting to hear back. Finally spoke with the partner. He was kind of a jerk. I was offered another position and shared that with the recruiter. He said the company was interested in me and would be offering me the job. I held off for a week before accepting the other position. They drag their feet. Very wishy washy.

Interview Questions

• What three industries would you go after first.   View Answer
  • Why would you want to work for a start up?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cardlytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardlytics interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cardlytics employees and interview candidates.