Cardno ENTRIX

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX in September 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in-person interview

Negotiation Details – Cardno ENTRIX would not negotiate salary.

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online a received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. I phone interview lasted 15 minutes and consisted of basic experience questions. After hearing nothing from them for over a month, I got a call that I was hired.

Interview Question – Every question was extremely straight forward.   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician

Interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX

Interview Details – The hiring process began with a phone call from HR. The conversation lasted literally 5 minutes. I was asked if I could get on and off a boat and if I was able to walk for long periods of time. After saying "yes" to both question, I was given the job. HR did not screen any further. It was pretty much a joke.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was whether or not I could get on and off a boat. That had nothing to do with the type of work. There were no difficult questions as they just wanted to figure out if I could complete physical tasks. The HR representative did not care about my skills or education.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Staff Scientist Interview

Staff Scientist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX in January 2012.

Interview Details – Brought on to assist with a large oil spill in the gulf. They hired a lot of people to work in Louisiana so it seems they hired most of the people they interviewed. It was a generic interview with not too many specific questions. They asked if I did any sampling or environmental testing that would be useful for the job I was brought on to do.

Interview Question – Describe your weaknesses, generic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have certain slots of salary per position so there isn't much haggling.

Staff Economist Interview

Staff Economist
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX in December 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on company website, was contacted by internal recruiter soon after and scheduled an in person interview immediately. Interview went well and discussed overall fit and background with the lead economist on the project and three other employees. Everyone was very secretive about the client and not particularly forthcoming with specifics related to the work that a staff economist takes on with the organization. Was also a temporary project-based hire with potential for full time employment later on.

Interview Question – Do you prefer programming or discussing research and interacting with clients?   View Answer

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, Recruiter followed-up with pre-screen call. Onsite interviews with hiring manager and one-up manager followed by phone interview with recruiting team.

Interview Question – Great line-up of Behavioral Based questions covering key qualifications of the position. Position manages remote team of recruiters and interview included questions regarding ability to manage virtual teams.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position. I received a call, had a short conversation with the recruiter about my educational background and physical fitness, and received a contractual job offer by the end of the phone call. They were hiring many positions quickly, hence the short interview process. I was able to extend my acceptance of employment out for four weeks due to the holiday season.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

N/A Interview

N/A

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Cardno ENTRIX in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Cardno ENTRIX? Contribute to the Community!