Cardno Interview Questions

2.5

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cardno.

Simple questions about school, I was interviewed as an intern so it was not as complicated as a regular job interview. I came into the office and was shown the building and gear I would/might be working with, was asked my experience level with certain tasks and computer programs.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cardno in April 2011.

Good interviews.

Environmental Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cardno.

Hiring process takes a month because you go for a medical exam and drug test

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cardno in September 2010.

I was short listed for this position and interviewed twice. The first interview was in a conference room with 1 other person. Lots of questions about ambitions, where you see yourself in the future, etc. Pretty standard interview questions. I got the impression the primary person interviewing me was their first time at it. The second interview was a couple of weeks later with four people. I had recently quit a job very similar to the one they were offering. So there were lots of questions about why I left the other company particularly in doing it before landing a new position.

The interview was in 2003 but I've been at my current company for so long this was the only thing I could post. I'm the only person in my division that does what I do, and I'm still doing it, I've done it for over a decade, management uses glassdoor so I can't really post anything without them finding out, so things might have changed. I have seen ads for this position 3 times in the 10 years since I interviewed for it, so it seems to have a ~3 year burnout rate.

Interview Questions
    • So what was your biggest weakness at your previous position?   View Answer

Marketing/Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Cardno in October 2011.

Two interviews; and intial interview; then second with top principals.

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Cardno.

Starting working there in August of 2000 as a temp. I was hired on in October 2000 as full time. I was not impressed with the company but I need the income. I liked my job responsibilities but after the VP left and new management was brought in, it was down hill after that.

Interview Questions
    THe salary that was offered was fairly low.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Forest, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cardno in April 2009.

The interviews are not very well conducted. The people performing the interviews have a heavy work load and do not have a lot of time to prepare for the interview. I had a single interview with the owners in 2007. The process has changed quite a bit since then.

Interview Questions
    • I don't think any of the people conducting the interviews have enough time to prepare questions that might trip up a potential candidate.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant (Management) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cardno.

Phone interview that asked absurd questions regarding fellow employee malfeasance.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were out drinking with a colleague and he tried to leave with an underage girl?   View Answer

Worked for Cardno? Contribute to the Community!