Cardno Interview Questions

2.2

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cardno.

Simple questions about school, I was interviewed as an intern so it was not as complicated as a regular job interview. I came into the office and was shown the building and gear I would/might be working with, was asked my experience level with certain tasks and computer programs.

Environmental Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cardno.

Hiring process takes a month because you go for a medical exam and drug test

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cardno.

Starting working there in August of 2000 as a temp. I was hired on in October 2000 as full time. I was not impressed with the company but I need the income. I liked my job responsibilities but after the VP left and new management was brought in, it was down hill after that.

Interview Questions
    THe salary that was offered was fairly low.

Field Technician Interview

The hiring process began with a phone call from HR. The conversation lasted literally 5 minutes. I was asked if I could get on and off a boat and if I was able to walk for long periods of time. After saying "yes" to both question, I was given the job. HR did not screen any further. It was pretty much a joke.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was whether or not I could get on and off a boat. That had nothing to do with the type of work. There were no difficult questions as they just wanted to figure out if I could complete physical tasks. The HR representative did not care about my skills or education.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Field Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cardno in June 2013.

I applied online a received a call from HR about 2 weeks later. I phone interview lasted 15 minutes and consisted of basic experience questions. After hearing nothing from them for over a month, I got a call that I was hired.

Staff Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cardno in December 2012.

Applied on company website, was contacted by internal recruiter soon after and scheduled an in person interview immediately. Interview went well and discussed overall fit and background with the lead economist on the project and three other employees. Everyone was very secretive about the client and not particularly forthcoming with specifics related to the work that a staff economist takes on with the organization. Was also a temporary project-based hire with potential for full time employment later on.

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer programming or discussing research and interacting with clients?   View Answer

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cardno in January 2012.

Brought on to assist with a large oil spill in the gulf. They hired a lot of people to work in Louisiana so it seems they hired most of the people they interviewed. It was a generic interview with not too many specific questions. They asked if I did any sampling or environmental testing that would be useful for the job I was brought on to do.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your weaknesses, generic interview questions.   Answer Question
    They have certain slots of salary per position so there isn't much haggling.

Marketing/Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Cardno in October 2011.

Two interviews; and intial interview; then second with top principals.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cardno in September 2011.

Phone interview, in-person interview

Cardno ENTRIX would not negotiate salary.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cardno in April 2011.

Good interviews.