Cardone Industries

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Revenue Analyst Interview

Revenue Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cardone Industries.

Interview Details – Responded to a posting through my university's career center for a Revenue Analyst position. I received an e-mail response shortly thereafter asking to setup a 30 minute phone interview. Within the first minute of the phone interview I was told that I was not qualified for the position but they wanted to interview me for an "Account Lead" role. Needless to say I was very much offended; If I was not qualified then why set up a phone interview? Also, my technical qualifications were more than adequate had she asked.

Interview Question – Give an example where communication was difficult.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Product Development Engineer
Harlingen, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cardone Industries in September 2009.

Interview Details – Warehouse Manager was very nice and knowledgeable about the position. Very down to earth type of mentality and a lot of respect towards others. I felt that honesty was the best policy at Cardone and the HR manager was very helpful in letting me see the culture of the business.

Interview Questions

Worked for Cardone Industries? Contribute to the Community!