Cardtronics Interview Questions

2.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Visit the company. One round. The interview comprised of regular behavioral questions, walk me through your resume and what specifically you want to learn throughout the course of internship.

Interview Questions

• None that are too difficult. Just don't lie about financial knowledge.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cardtronics.

Interview

Hiring process was acceptable. They do a full background check including credit check.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cardtronics.

Interview

It was 1 interview, all you got to do is show up and pay attention.

Negotiation

Take this job or leave it.

QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cardtronics.

Interview

I just went through first 2 rounds and for the third round I was scheduled for an interview and they never called. Later I was advised- the position was offered to someone else already.

Cash Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The Interview is a breeze , All you really have to do is sit your head and nod as the interviewer will do most of the talking . All they do is basically try to educate you on how their systems work . The normal questions are asked Situational Questions tell me about your past , etc ....

Monitoring Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cardtronics (Frisco, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

I was initially interview by a Technology Recruiter who went over my resume and transcripts. Then an interview was set up for me by the recruiter with the supervisor at Cardtronics. He described the job then showed me around the workspace. That interview took less than an hour.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cardtronics (Frisco, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

This interview guide is designed to provide an overview of the tips and techniques to successful employment interviewing. The following pages provide a brief but helpful explanation of the interview from the time the interview appointment is made until the time the interview is ended. To keep things simple, this process will be divided into three distinct categories: (1) preparation for the interview, (2) during the interview, and (3) after the interview is ended. The guide concludes with a list of the most frequently asked questions in the job interview.

Cash Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cardtronics (Houston, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Very easy going interview, I talked one on one to two different people.

Interview Questions

• What do you think separates you from other potential employees?   1 Answer