Cardtronics

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cardtronics.

Interview Details – Hiring process was acceptable. They do a full background check including credit check.

Very Easy Interview

Armored Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cardtronics.

Interview Details – It was 1 interview, all you got to do is show up and pay attention.

Negotiation Details – Take this job or leave it.

QA Tester Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Cardtronics.

Interview Details – I just went through first 2 rounds and for the third round I was scheduled for an interview and they never called. Later I was advised- the position was offered to someone else already.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Cash Analyst Interview

Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Cardtronics in May 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview is a breeze , All you really have to do is sit your head and nod as the interviewer will do most of the talking . All they do is basically try to educate you on how their systems work . The normal questions are asked Situational Questions tell me about your past , etc ....

Interview Question – What is a Vlookup , Pivot table chart , and What if .   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cardtronics in December 2009.

Interview Details – This interview guide is designed to provide an overview of the tips and techniques to successful employment interviewing. The following pages provide a brief but helpful explanation of the interview from the time the interview appointment is made until the time the interview is ended. To keep things simple, this process will be divided into three distinct categories: (1) preparation for the interview, (2) during the interview, and (3) after the interview is ended. The guide concludes with a list of the most frequently asked questions in the job interview.

Interview Questions

Monitoring Specialist Interview

Frisco, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cardtronics in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was initially interview by a Technology Recruiter who went over my resume and transcripts. Then an interview was set up for me by the recruiter with the supervisor at Cardtronics. He described the job then showed me around the workspace. That interview took less than an hour.

Cash Analyst Interview

Cash Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Cardtronics in October 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy going interview, I talked one on one to two different people.

Interview Question – What do you think separates you from other potential employees?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cardtronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cardtronics interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cardtronics employees and interview candidates.