Care UK Interview Questions in Colchester, England

Updated Jul 6, 2015

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was thorough but as expected. Feedback was quick and the job description matches the reality of the role. The interview questions were all relevant to the role and we were able to explore the possible progression opportunities which could available to me in the future. I was asked to carry out a presentation on my previous experience and also to complete some online tests, which indicated areas where I may need to develop.

Interview Questions

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

application form filled out and submitted, interview, week of training, shadow training. Managers had a very calming influence which made the interview professional yet smooth. Training was extremely eye opening, passionate and engaging. It was also very daunting as there felt like there was much to learn, however, the managers made it very clear that there was no such thing as a stupid question which made everyone feel at ease. The trainers would often use engaging, practical exercises to get everyone used to each other. This made everyone feel at ease sharing their personal experiences.

Interview Questions