Care UK

Updated Aug 23, 2014
Updated Aug 23, 2014

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Care UK.

The people interviewing me did not introduce themselves. I had to write answers to senarios in a busy sales department. Interview was intimidating and a lot of my answers were pulled to pieces. An interview is a two way process.

Interview Questions

Flat rate salary no extras for weekends, Christmas, Easter, bank holidays so exploitation considering what they charge to stay in one of their homes.

Waking Nights Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stroud, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stroud, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Care UK in December 2013.

Application form filled in and CV submitted. Phone call from secretary to arrange interview and confirmed with e.mail.
    Interviewed by two women, both casually dressed and unintimidating. Interview lasted for approximately 1 hour. Found questions challenging as I have not been for an official interview for over 30 years.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you made a bad decision, but the outcome was positive. This was in relation to interpersonal skills.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponteland, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponteland, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Care UK.

Quite ad-hoc. More along the lines of whether the manager liked you or not. If you are family you will probably get the job!

The level of being up to date skills wise can leave a lot to be desired.

Go for your price and stick to it. All pay is not equal there.

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Care UK.

I filled an application form and handed it personally to the company. Later I had a phone interview where I answered general questions. Very soon, I was called for a formal interview which went well. They focused on personality and general personal outlook towards care as is expected and made me feel relatively at ease.

Interview Questions
    • How you fit the role based on your personal experiences.   View Answer