Care UK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Waking Nights Support Worker Interview

Waking Nights Support Worker
Stroud, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Care UK in December 2013.

Interview Details – Application form filled in and CV submitted. Phone call from secretary to arrange interview and confirmed with e.mail.
Interviewed by two women, both casually dressed and unintimidating. Interview lasted for approximately 1 hour. Found questions challenging as I have not been for an official interview for over 30 years.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you made a bad decision, but the outcome was positive. This was in relation to interpersonal skills.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Nurse
Ponteland, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Care UK.

Interview Details – Quite ad-hoc. More along the lines of whether the manager liked you or not. If you are family you will probably get the job!

The level of being up to date skills wise can leave a lot to be desired.

Negotiation Details – Go for your price and stick to it. All pay is not equal there.

Support Worker Interview

Support Worker
Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Care UK.

Interview Details – I filled an application form and handed it personally to the company. Later I had a phone interview where I answered general questions. Very soon, I was called for a formal interview which went well. They focused on personality and general personal outlook towards care as is expected and made me feel relatively at ease.

Interview Question – How you fit the role based on your personal experiences.   View Answer

Worked for Care UK? Contribute to the Community!