CareCloud

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

interviewed at CareCloud in September 2014.

They started by of course asking to tell them about myself. Question were opened ended but vague so it made it hard to answer as they were based on a specific situation. The interview was an hour. Sadly as I asked questions I felt that company was lacking a lot of things needed for a successful outcome and I think they are lucky so far because they are only a few emrs based on cloud.

Interview Questions
    • How you would handle fixing negative comments being posted on social sites by your clients?   View Answer

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online – interviewed at CareCloud in August 2014.

First thing you do when you get to the reception area is get three different papers to fill out. The first one is just for your name and the position you are applying for and the other two are tests. The first test is Math. The second test is more for billing and collection. I was interviewed by three collection dept leads. They were very nice but they ask you all possible questions to make sure you have experience in the field. Very important is to know all the modifiers and some CPT codes. After that, they tell you that if you get selected for the job, they will call you and from there, all communication will be by email. That's about it at least for me.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CareCloud in April 2014.

My profile was found on LinkedIn and they were interested in interviewing me. A day or two later I had a phone interview with a marketing director. Then, I had a skype interview with a content manager and the final interview was in house with another staff member. Then I waited about a week and since I didn't hear a response I emailed the human resources coordinator and she called to tell me someone else had more experience than I. Long week of interviewing but I was rejected.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CareCloud in February 2012.

Answered and responded to AD in the paper; met in person in Brighton for a meet & greet. After which a formal in office training session was showcased.