CareCloud Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.6

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

They started by of course asking to tell them about myself. Question were opened ended but vague so it made it hard to answer as they were based on a specific situation. The interview was an hour. Sadly as I asked questions I felt that company was lacking a lot of things needed for a successful outcome and I think they are lucky so far because they are only a few emrs based on cloud.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle fixing negative comments being posted on social sites by your clients?   1 Answer

Director, Client Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

little different process in that I was directly recruited by Management so process was shortened, single trip down to Miami to meet with Chief of Sales, Sales Operations Manager, future manager who I was not impressed with but didn't really interact with during process. My issue is that what I was told in the interview about system, client base, incoming leads etc... was complete opposite of what I experienced once I got into the field, I was sold a bill of goods. DO YOUR RESEARCH on this company and that means speaking to past reps (linkedin) b/c there's been a lot and ask to speak with clients that you pick from, not the 3 they have and will give you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

able to negotiate salary, non recoverable draw, options

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

First thing you do when you get to the reception area is get three different papers to fill out. The first one is just for your name and the position you are applying for and the other two are tests. The first test is Math. The second test is more for billing and collection. I was interviewed by three collection dept leads. They were very nice but they ask you all possible questions to make sure you have experience in the field. Very important is to know all the modifiers and some CPT codes. After that, they tell you that if you get selected for the job, they will call you and from there, all communication will be by email. That's about it at least for me.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

My profile was found on LinkedIn and they were interested in interviewing me. A day or two later I had a phone interview with a marketing director. Then, I had a skype interview with a content manager and the final interview was in house with another staff member. Then I waited about a week and since I didn't hear a response I emailed the human resources coordinator and she called to tell me someone else had more experience than I. Long week of interviewing but I was rejected.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CareCloud (Miami Lakes, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Recruiter first, VP of Sales next, EVP after that and then I was hired. Recruiter and EVP were phone interviews and the VP of Sales interview was face to face.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CareCloud (Brighton, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

Answered and responded to AD in the paper; met in person in Brighton for a meet & greet. After which a formal in office training session was showcased.

Interview Questions

• What is the sound of 1-hand clapping?   1 Answer