CareCore National Data Entry Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intake (1)
- Intake Coordinator (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Data Entry Coordinator (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Program Analyst (1)
- Non-clinical (1)
- Clinical Nurse Reviewer (1)
- Clinical Reviewer (1)
- Clinical Support Representative (1)
- Clinical Review (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse Clinical Reviewer (1)
Data Entry Coordinator Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CareCore National in October 2011.
Interview Details – Interviewing with CareCore is a pretty straightforward process, first you take the typing speed test (must type 30 WPM or faster to qualify), a listening and typing test (to see if you can follow verbal directions), then you move on to the interviews. You first interview is with your prospective supervisor, and then you have your 2nd interview with the HR Supervisor, who, based off your 1st interview, decides whether to hire you or not. For me it was a hire-on-the-spot type of deal, but it might be a different experience for other people depending on what position they apply for. (Mine was for data intake).
- How would handle a rude or difficult customer?? Answer Question
- Describe a time you gave excellent customer service?? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There's really no negotiation, after you're offered the job, they tell you the wages and when to come in for training.