CareCore National

Updated Dec 5, 2014

2.5

Data Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CareCore National.

I was invited 2 weeks in advanced to College Weekend where I spent 3 days in Bluffton, SC. All travel expenses were paid. After touring the area for 2 days, I spent the 3rd day at HQ. Presentations and 3 45-min interviews occurred back-to-back and ended with lunch and then to the airport. Amazing experience in a beautiful area. Everyone I met was very nice and the interviews were very relaxed. I highly recommend applying to this company!

Interview Questions
    • The Interviewer asked me how I would go about creating a model to predict an arbitrary response.   Answer Question

EDI Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CareCore National.

Two round of interviews. All behavioral questions for the most part. Real relaxed, easy to talk to interviewers. Brought me out to a resort and paid for meals. Great little vacation that ended in a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to think of a difficult question that I would think I should be asked, but hadn't been asked yet. Then I had to answer it.   Answer Question

Got a better offer from a different company

Non-clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareCore National.

standard interview process, basic questions. typing test and skills test. nothing out the ordinary. you should definitely prepare a few questions to ask after the interview. the whole interview took about 1.25 hours and was rather easy with low-stress. also, make sure you dress professionally. I was the only person there who dressed in business clothing... and if you don't know what that means, GOOGLE IT! You will stand out!

Interview Questions
    • I interviewed for non-clinical, so nothing technical was asked   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Reviewer Interview

All of the questions they asked had NOTHING to do with the job I was actually interviewing for
    The position was to be reviewing charts from home for radiology cases. I think they want someone with utilization review expereince, although they didn't ask ONE question during the interview regarding utilization review other than if I already had expereince

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CareCore National.

Applied through campus recruiting site and was contacted that week. Interviewed on campus and then was treated to an amazing weekend at their Corporate headquarters on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. The company was so friendly to all of the recruits. It felt like a big family. Interviewed there for final round. All of the interviews were behavioral and just getting to know me.

Interview Questions
    • What was a challenge in managing a team and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intake Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CareCore National in July 2013.

Phone interview. Very nice lady. Then an email . Very basic. simple questions, by then numbers. Test was odd, questions asked were related to time , stealing time etc.

there was not one.this is what was offered and I accepted

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at CareCore National in May 2013.

There is an online application system. I felt there was significant time between when I posted my resume, and when I got called for an interview. I met not only with the recruiter who covered benefits, but then with the person I report to, and 2 more people 2 tiers up in the management chain. Everyone was highly professional and respectful.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you realized after the fact that you had made a mistake in an important issue, and what did you do to rectify it.   Answer Question
    They asked in the interview how I felt about the range. I told them I hoped to maximize my opportunity in the range. They then offered me the top of the range.

Licensed Practical Nurse Clinical Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CareCore National in March 2013.

Must apply with a resume online! You will receive a call for an interview, would be great if you knew an employee to get you in for an interview quicker! If you are a licensed nurse you must train in SC, CO and have a temporary license in that state prior to starting training. There is a 3 week in house training but if you live out of state they will pay for room and board while you train. There are 3 corporate locations in SC, CO and NY. They hire remote from home clinical reviewers with all material provided. Training is at base rate pay. Have fun and good luck. I love working for this company, but it took me about 4 months to feel comfortable, but keep on working. Great home opportunity! I have been with them for a year and it seems like I just started yesterday! By the way the benefits are great!!

Interview Questions
    • Can you work independently but still be part of a team!   Answer Question
    Pay is very generous but be firm in your wants because they have different scales.

Clinical Reviewer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CareCore National in January 2013.

Very nice at first then the HR did not obtain adequate information on day one.

they dictate your wage and do not allow negotiation. Pay was very low and I worked a short time and got out of there. Bad company. Care about money not people

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CareCore National in April 2012.

Can you type 30wpm? Can you read?

Interview Questions
    None, pay is what pay is.