CareCore National

Relevance Date Difficulty

Non-clinical Interview

Non-clinical
Bluffton, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareCore National.

Interview Details – standard interview process, basic questions. typing test and skills test. nothing out the ordinary. you should definitely prepare a few questions to ask after the interview. the whole interview took about 1.25 hours and was rather easy with low-stress. also, make sure you dress professionally. I was the only person there who dressed in business clothing... and if you don't know what that means, GOOGLE IT! You will stand out!

Interview Question – I interviewed for non-clinical, so nothing technical was asked   Answer Question

Clinical Reviewer Interview

Clinical Reviewer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CareCore National in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very nice at first then the HR did not obtain adequate information on day one.

Negotiation Details – they dictate your wage and do not allow negotiation. Pay was very low and I worked a short time and got out of there. Bad company. Care about money not people

Clinical Nurse Reviewer Interview

Clinical Nurse Reviewer

Interviewed at CareCore National

Interview Details – All of the questions they asked had NOTHING to do with the job I was actually interviewing for
The position was to be reviewing charts from home for radiology cases. I think they want someone with utilization review expereince, although they didn't ask ONE question during the interview regarding utilization review other than if I already had expereince

Licensed Practical Nurse Clinical Reviewer Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Clinical Reviewer
Bluffton, SC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CareCore National in March 2013.

Interview Details – Must apply with a resume online! You will receive a call for an interview, would be great if you knew an employee to get you in for an interview quicker! If you are a licensed nurse you must train in SC, CO and have a temporary license in that state prior to starting training. There is a 3 week in house training but if you live out of state they will pay for room and board while you train. There are 3 corporate locations in SC, CO and NY. They hire remote from home clinical reviewers with all material provided. Training is at base rate pay. Have fun and good luck. I love working for this company, but it took me about 4 months to feel comfortable, but keep on working. Great home opportunity! I have been with them for a year and it seems like I just started yesterday! By the way the benefits are great!!

Interview Question – Can you work independently but still be part of a team!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay is very generous but be firm in your wants because they have different scales.

Clinical Review Interview

Clinical Review
Bluffton, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareCore National in January 2010.

Interview Details – It took me applying multiple time over a 3 month span before anyone contacted me.
If I would have know what I know now, I would have not been so persistent.
The HR department is very unorganized. They have a much larger staff since a few years ago. It seems to have caused more confusion to add more staff. They seem to pull answers out of thin air instead of getting you the correct answer the first time. Interviews are poorly given and the supervisors don't have designated areas to interview new staff. They tend to wonder through the building until they can find an empty room.

Interview Question – They always ask if you like being on the phone and if you can sit for extended periods of time. They aren't kidding   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – What negotiation? You take what they offer or you aren't hired,

Intake Coordinator Interview

Intake Coordinator
Bluffton, SC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CareCore National in November 2011.

Interview Details – It takes a while after applying to hear back from HR. The interview process includes a typing test. The interview with Call Center management focuses on ability to follow directions, read scripts verbatim, write complete sentences, and ask questions. They leverage standard interview questions- describe yourself in 5 words, why should we hire you over someone else, etc.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Bluffton, SC

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at CareCore National in May 2013.

Interview Details – There is an online application system. I felt there was significant time between when I posted my resume, and when I got called for an interview. I met not only with the recruiter who covered benefits, but then with the person I report to, and 2 more people 2 tiers up in the management chain. Everyone was highly professional and respectful.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you realized after the fact that you had made a mistake in an important issue, and what did you do to rectify it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked in the interview how I felt about the range. I told them I hoped to maximize my opportunity in the range. They then offered me the top of the range.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Bluffton, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CareCore National.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting site and was contacted that week. Interviewed on campus and then was treated to an amazing weekend at their Corporate headquarters on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. The company was so friendly to all of the recruits. It felt like a big family. Interviewed there for final round. All of the interviews were behavioral and just getting to know me.

Interview Question – What was a challenge in managing a team and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intake Interview

Intake
Bluffton, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CareCore National in September 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty basic, they tend to do most of the talking. There was a "test" reading a mock popup and writing complete sentences.

Interview Question – "Say this exactly as it is written or the interview is over"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Clinical Support Representative Interview

Clinical Support Representative
Bluffton, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CareCore National in July 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process and interview seems to be on the up and up. Pertinent questions average time consumed. The HR person was intelligent but really too busy to note what was going on. It seemed that she knew that you would be hired really without the interview.

Negotiation Details – there hey interviewed me at one offer of a salary and offered me the same job at 4 dollars and hour less.

Worked for CareCore National? Contribute to the Community!