CareFusion

CareFusion Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CareFusion.

I was contacted for an interview and met with the manager and had a second interview with the area director. I asked the director several questions about the job, and the person did not know the answer to most. I was a little surprised and instantly turned off that I was being interviewed by someone who knew little about the position. A manager, at any level, should understand the jobs below them especially if they will be conducting interviews for those positions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked multiple questions at once and would have to answer one, then try to remember what the next one was (or ask) and answer it, then try to remember what the next one was an answer it, etc.   View Answer

The position was labeled 60-70% travel, but during the interview I learned it was 90%. I wouldn't have wasted anyone's time had I known the travel was almost every day.

Other Interview Reviews for CareFusion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in September 2013.

Round one started with talking with two other team members. This was mostly technical in terms of systems experience and strength. Talked about their background and mine as well. Questions were aimed at learning how I might handle creating dashboards and other informational data presentations and analysis. This was professional and friendly with my own questions encouraged. Then I talked with the hiring manager. This seemed more like casual conversation. He threw a couple curveball questions at me to gauge how I handle on the spot thinking. Overall process was very pleasant and lasted about 1:30-1:45. Round two was an Excel and Access test with a 45 minute time limit (with no internet connection to Google stuff, as expected). The access section seemed pretty simple for somebody with decent skills. The Excel section did have some high end tasks (VBA, a situation where a VLOOKUP formula would not work, creative date logic, data validation). The test required a very solid understanding of Excel along with creativity. I guess if you claim to be proficient in a piece of software, be ready to back it up.

Interview Questions
    • How many new cars were sold in San Diego last year?   View Answer
    • What feature do you wish was in MS Excel that is currently not available?   View Answer
    • How do you accomplish the equivalent of a vlookup formula that has a row index of negative one?   View Answer
    They look for the right people, and when they find that person, they seem willing to work with you. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2012.

Phone interview, followed by in person interview. Phone interview is basic - general simple questions aka difference between abstract class and interface, In person one is more difficult, I've been interviewed by three different groups for almost two hours. A lot of core .NET questions as well as writing some jquery selectors. Questions about web basics and web security.

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason of not closing a connection explicitly when you write : using (SqlConnection connection = new SqlConnection(connectionString)){...}   Answer Question
    I've negotiated it with a staffing company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion in May 2009.

HR interview, Hiring Manager and Director/ VP interview

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2010.

Screening interview.