CareFusion

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CareFusion.

They burn so many bridges that if they are interviewing you ,you are half ware there, they are disparate to get new blood, so they can work you to death, and feed you some line of crap like we are cutting back so we need you to work harder, having 3 managers above you and not a sole to help in the field.

Interview Questions
  • Like I said they are disparate, my tech question was what is the difference between AC and DC voltage.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation, they needed people and the last guy died, he had a stroke driving a company car working 3 shifts a day, killed the guy, and that is just DC, these people a world wide, how may more died this way?

Other Interview Reviews for CareFusion

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at CareFusion in September 2009.

Interviewing was fairly quick. Onboarding process, however, takes a couple months, involving training.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions were asked. I understand that their interviewing and onboarding procedures may have changed since then   View Answer
    No negotiation. Offer was firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CareFusion in September 2009.

Interview was very short as they were desperate for people. I was hired on before my drug test and background came back. Interviewer was former military and you could tell he couldn't seem to let go of the past and realize this is the civillian world now.

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CareFusion.

The first interview was on the phone. The second interview was face to face and then there was a final phone interview. They asked question about repair knowledge and software.

Negotiate salary

Field Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in December 2010.

i applied internally for a transfer, i received emails and phone calls from the HR department about my desire to move, i phone interviewed with the FSM of the new area i was applying for, i also phone interviewed with one of the lead techs in the new area.
    i was informed about a week and a half later that i had an offer from HR and would be getting that offer in the email the next day, which i did, and after going back and forth on the details of the moving cost, i accepted.

Interview Questions
    • why Ohio? what possesses you to desire to move here?   View Answer