CareFusion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

IT Engineer Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2009.

Interview Details – Standard tech out for the IT department.. Be sure to ask them about employee burnout at the company.

Interview Question – None, it's a pretty standard interview. Just a tech out and you'e good to go. The pain in the process starts when you start talking to HR.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR offered and then pulled my offer. Hr is very disorganized. The background check they ran was insane. HR is a nightmare. Steer clear of HR whenever possible. The paperwork is overly complicated and you can count on HR not processing it correctly. My first check took three attempts to process correctly and was 2 weeks late. I had to work with HR at lest six time before all of my benefits were processed correctly.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CareFusion

Worked for CareFusion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CareFusion IT Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CareFusion employees and interview candidates.