CareFusion

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.6

Accountant Interview

i got a call from recruiter around 11:30, but missed it. then i called back, it is answered. she asked me some question about my background. i answered briefly. but then got no followup.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in September 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter. A week after she invited me for an interview . The interview was about 3 hours. 5 people interviewed me. Some OO design, C#, and DB questions. the questions were average and reasonable. During interview they asked me a lot of questions about my previous jobs. The management team asked me some behavoiral questions in additional of some questions about my previous jobs.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not difficult. But the way the treated me was really unethical and unprofessional. The very next day after the interview, the recruiter called me and asked me about the salary and my references. I provided my references list and also my desired salary. She talked to the hiring managers and then emailed me that they offer 5k less than what I asked for. I told her I will think about it and I will get back to her. Next day I called her and I accepted their offered salary which was less than what I asked for. But after half of hour she called me again and told me that they changed their mind and they reduced their offer another 5k. As during the interview I told them that I was laid off and they known I need a job. But I could not believe that they change their own offer. That's why I figured out I don't want to work for these kind of people. So I declined their offer and their job.   Answer Question

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CareFusion.

Contacted by recruiter, did not exactly fit the job requirements but submitted resume anyway. Contacted two days later and had phone interview with senior engineer which went well. In person interview with senior engineer and hiring manager two days later. Job offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what was the most difficult technical problem you encountered that you were able to resolve.   View Answer
    No negotiation, hourly fee, temporary employment. Rate agreed to before application submitted to the company.

Engineering Development Program Interview

I met the recruiter at a school job fair. I had two sets of interviews. The first one was one on one with the program lead and the questions were mostly behavioral. And then I was asked back for series of interviews. Most of the questions were not technical. I interviewers were pretty imtimidating.

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Initial interview was done through a headhunter. Interview was basic with very minimal technical questions. Second interview was done on-site. Working culture seemed to be very tense and full of stress.

Process Technician Interview

It was really fluent and easy. The HHRR manager is a great guy, very responsable and down to earth! Also the give you the facility to interview in another location.

Analyst - Interventional Specialties Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in May 2014.

Phone interview with HR. Phone interview with hiring manager. In-person with many of the team. I would have liked to work for the hiring manager on any given day, and 90%+ of the team members I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any particular question . . . it was more about would you be satisfied enough running a lot of reports (which I definitely would have looked into automating ASAP), and matriculating career-wise within the group (which I would have).   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CareFusion.

I was contacted for an interview and met with the manager and had a second interview with the area director. I asked the director several questions about the job, and the person did not know the answer to most. I was a little surprised and instantly turned off that I was being interviewed by someone who knew little about the position. A manager, at any level, should understand the jobs below them especially if they will be conducting interviews for those positions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked multiple questions at once and would have to answer one, then try to remember what the next one was (or ask) and answer it, then try to remember what the next one was an answer it, etc.   View Answer

The position was labeled 60-70% travel, but during the interview I learned it was 90%. I wouldn't have wasted anyone's time had I known the travel was almost every day.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

The Staffing Dept is very flakey and not very professional. Once I got to the hiring manager things were much better.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer form Qualcomm

Field Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CareFusion.

All On The Internet.