CareFusion Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.6

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in December 2013.

Took 3 weeks, got a call from recruiter for onside interview setup with hiring manager, director, and team members., they ask about my previous job experiences, background. They explained the job requirements...

Interview Questions
    • no unusual questions, asked about previous experiences...   Answer Question
    asked more money, they counteroffer with more than initial offer but less than I asked.....

Analyst - Interventional Specialties Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in May 2014.

Phone interview with HR. Phone interview with hiring manager. In-person with many of the team. I would have liked to work for the hiring manager on any given day, and 90%+ of the team members I interviewed with.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any particular question . . . it was more about would you be satisfied enough running a lot of reports (which I definitely would have looked into automating ASAP), and matriculating career-wise within the group (which I would have).   View Answer

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CareFusion.

Contacted by recruiter, did not exactly fit the job requirements but submitted resume anyway. Contacted two days later and had phone interview with senior engineer which went well. In person interview with senior engineer and hiring manager two days later. Job offer the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what was the most difficult technical problem you encountered that you were able to resolve.   View Answer
    No negotiation, hourly fee, temporary employment. Rate agreed to before application submitted to the company.

Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yorba Linda, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorba Linda, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in April 2011.

The recruiter was efficient and undoubtedly competent. The Hiring manager didn't seem to have a strong background and seemed to be intimidated. After two phone interviews I was called in for a 1:1.

Manager, salary

Engineering Development Program Interview

I met the recruiter at a school job fair. I had two sets of interviews. The first one was one on one with the program lead and the questions were mostly behavioral. And then I was asked back for series of interviews. Most of the questions were not technical. I interviewers were pretty imtimidating.

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Initial interview was done through a headhunter. Interview was basic with very minimal technical questions. Second interview was done on-site. Working culture seemed to be very tense and full of stress.

Process Technician Interview

It was really fluent and easy. The HHRR manager is a great guy, very responsable and down to earth! Also the give you the facility to interview in another location.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CareFusion.

I was contacted for an interview and met with the manager and had a second interview with the area director. I asked the director several questions about the job, and the person did not know the answer to most. I was a little surprised and instantly turned off that I was being interviewed by someone who knew little about the position. A manager, at any level, should understand the jobs below them especially if they will be conducting interviews for those positions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked multiple questions at once and would have to answer one, then try to remember what the next one was (or ask) and answer it, then try to remember what the next one was an answer it, etc.   View Answer

The position was labeled 60-70% travel, but during the interview I learned it was 90%. I wouldn't have wasted anyone's time had I known the travel was almost every day.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

The Staffing Dept is very flakey and not very professional. Once I got to the hiring manager things were much better.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer form Qualcomm

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CareFusion in October 2011.

Telephone screen. On-site interview with up to 5 people. During a 3 month period of time I met 13 people and in the end they decided to "go another direction".

Interview Questions

Worked for CareFusion? Contribute to the Community!