CareFusion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Technician Interview

Process Technician

Interviewed at CareFusion

Interview Details – It was really fluent and easy. The HHRR manager is a great guy, very responsable and down to earth! Also the give you the facility to interview in another location.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – I was contacted for an interview and met with the manager and had a second interview with the area director. I asked the director several questions about the job, and the person did not know the answer to most. I was a little surprised and instantly turned off that I was being interviewed by someone who knew little about the position. A manager, at any level, should understand the jobs below them especially if they will be conducting interviews for those positions.

Interview Question – I was asked multiple questions at once and would have to answer one, then try to remember what the next one was (or ask) and answer it, then try to remember what the next one was an answer it, etc.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The position was labeled 60-70% travel, but during the interview I learned it was 90%. I wouldn't have wasted anyone's time had I known the travel was almost every day.

Software Quality Engineer Interview

Software Quality Engineer

Interviewed at CareFusion

Interview Details – The Staffing Dept is very flakey and not very professional. Once I got to the hiring manager things were much better.

Interview Question – There was nothing really out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a better offer form Qualcomm

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Compensation Analyst Interview

Compensation Analyst
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CareFusion in October 2011.

Interview Details – Telephone screen. On-site interview with up to 5 people. During a 3 month period of time I met 13 people and in the end they decided to "go another direction".

Interview Question – Technical   Answer Question

Analyst, Product Implementation Interview

Analyst, Product Implementation
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in October 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter interview , followed by interview with hiring manager on phone, followed by in person interview with by 2 managers, one more phone interview with the director

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie and why ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer was made , I counter offered and was met halfway.

Very Easy Interview

Field Tech Interview

Field Tech

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – All On The Internet.

Interview Question – Computer Skills, Electronic Skills.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CareFusion in March 2009.

Interview Details – A recruiter find my resume online and contacted me by email about the opportunity. After a phone screen with the recruiter I had a phone interview with a Director. Then two in person group interviews (one group interview with staff and one group interview with supervisors). One in person interview with a Director and One in person interview with a VP.

Interview Question – I didn't find any question as too difficult; i prepared by reading books on interview questions   View Answer

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Prefer Not to Say
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CareFusion in March 2009.

Interview Details – Lengthy

Interview Question – What was one thing that you did not like about your previous employer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy and quick

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
San Diego, CA

I interviewed at CareFusion in October 2013.

Interview Details – 10 interviews. 30 minutes each.

Interview Question – what is QoS?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Horrible company with really bad people who have no idea what they're doing. Interviewed with the hiring manager who they canned days before their decision. Apparently these sudden layoffs are common here (ouch).

This was my second time interviewing with the company and they dragged their feet and called countless interviews with people who had no stake in the decision process. It is clear that a good number of the organization, outside of engineering, have no business being there and do a better job wasting the valuable time of those interviewing. HR is screwing up here big time on both organization and the talent they have recruited in the past.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – Interviewed twice for two similar positions, about 4 months part. In both cases interviewed with 4-5 people, long 5 hour interviews. Both interviews happened during a week when there was a layoff. in both cases a week or so later they said an internal candidate was chosen. Not sure if they were deliberately wasting my time or were that disorganized. The two separate jobs I was interviewing for are still in Monster and other job engines and its been about a year.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CareFusion

Worked for CareFusion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CareFusion interview questions and advice. All 83 interview reviews posted anonymously by CareFusion employees and interview candidates.