CareFusion

Very Difficult Interview

Clinical Consultant Interview

Clinical Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in February 2012.

Interview Details – Sought out by them recruited via internet. Several phones interviews and then a group interview. Be ready for conflicting questions and attempts to throw curves during interview. I didn't feel comfortable during the process. I felt as though the group part was dis-joined rushed and they weren't ready to handle the influx of candidates.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Managers name.I didn't even know her at that point she had just been promoted.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – go else were no stability difficult people to please

Consultant Interview

Consultant
San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in September 2013.

Interview Details – Round one started with talking with two other team members. This was mostly technical in terms of systems experience and strength. Talked about their background and mine as well. Questions were aimed at learning how I might handle creating dashboards and other informational data presentations and analysis. This was professional and friendly with my own questions encouraged. Then I talked with the hiring manager. This seemed more like casual conversation. He threw a couple curveball questions at me to gauge how I handle on the spot thinking. Overall process was very pleasant and lasted about 1:30-1:45. Round two was an Excel and Access test with a 45 minute time limit (with no internet connection to Google stuff, as expected). The access section seemed pretty simple for somebody with decent skills. The Excel section did have some high end tasks (VBA, a situation where a VLOOKUP formula would not work, creative date logic, data validation). The test required a very solid understanding of Excel along with creativity. I guess if you claim to be proficient in a piece of software, be ready to back it up.

Interview Questions

• How many new cars were sold in San Diego last year?   View Answer
  • What feature do you wish was in MS Excel that is currently not available?   View Answer
  • How do you accomplish the equivalent of a vlookup formula that has a row index of negative one?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They look for the right people, and when they find that person, they seem willing to work with you. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Mannford, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in August 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview Process was very traditional. The process began with a call from one of their recruiters asking some basic questions from my resume. Then interview was scheduled with a team from manufacturing process. This group consisted of plant manager, production manager, and three supervisors. The group was very friendly and went out of their way to make it a confortable setting.

Interview Question – What knowledge did I have regarding the needle manufacturing business.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made an offer and I made a counter offer. We met in the middle.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Specialist Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CareFusion in May 2011.

Interview Details – You interview with 3 people.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were typical. Such as What three qualities do you have that make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they did not allow me to make a counter offer. It was take it or leave it.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – 13 phone or 1:1 interviews. The process was pretty unorganized.

Interview Question – I don't remember   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2013.

Interview Details – My interview was a great experience for me as I knew I might not have qualified but the hiring Manager liked me so much he gave me a reference for my next posting that I apply for. Even though I didn't have everything he was looking for, I did make a positive impression.

Interview Question – What would your Boss say about you?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewing was fairly quick. Onboarding process, however, takes a couple months, involving training.

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked. I understand that their interviewing and onboarding procedures may have changed since then   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Offer was firm.

Very Easy Interview

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process involves a panel of between 4 and 6 interviewers. It can go as long as one hour. There are a myriad of technical questions for verification purposes to ensure they have the real McCoy. For myself, the interview was a breeze. They want to make sure your background employment and/or education matches their needs.

Interview Question – I wish I could say what the hardest question was. I tripped up on a technical question about VLookups and quickly recovered. When I gave an example of when, how, and why I had used them in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Perfect.

Vice President Interview

Interviewed at CareFusion

Interview Details – Terrible people who don't know what they are doing

Interview Question – How can you make things to sell for $50   Answer Question

Proposal Coordinator Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was a bit repetitive. The interview process was broken up into three separate interviews; a phone interview, an interview at the office in Sorrento Valley with the proposal team, and an interview back at the office with the management team. CareFusion seemed very unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Question – How would your friends describe you in three words?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The company seemed very inefficient and disorganized. They also had two separate proposal teams that were in competition with one another which isn't the kind of environment I thrive in. I was looking more for a team aenvironment and I got the feeling that everyone was only looking out for themselves.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CareFusion