CareFusion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewing was fairly quick. Onboarding process, however, takes a couple months, involving training.

Interview Question – No technical questions were asked. I understand that their interviewing and onboarding procedures may have changed since then   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Offer was firm.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process involves a panel of between 4 and 6 interviewers. It can go as long as one hour. There are a myriad of technical questions for verification purposes to ensure they have the real McCoy. For myself, the interview was a breeze. They want to make sure your background employment and/or education matches their needs.

Interview Question – I wish I could say what the hardest question was. I tripped up on a technical question about VLookups and quickly recovered. When I gave an example of when, how, and why I had used them in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Perfect.

Vice President Interview

Vice President

Interviewed at CareFusion

Interview Details – Terrible people who don't know what they are doing

Interview Question – How can you make things to sell for $50   Answer Question

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Proposal Coordinator
San Diego, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was a bit repetitive. The interview process was broken up into three separate interviews; a phone interview, an interview at the office in Sorrento Valley with the proposal team, and an interview back at the office with the management team. CareFusion seemed very unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Question – How would your friends describe you in three words?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The company seemed very inefficient and disorganized. They also had two separate proposal teams that were in competition with one another which isn't the kind of environment I thrive in. I was looking more for a team aenvironment and I got the feeling that everyone was only looking out for themselves.

Field Service Manager Interview

Field Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2011.

Interview Details – Overall the process was fairly good. After submitting a resume, I had a short interview with a recruiter. I was then interviewed by phone by the Area Manager. After passing that interview, I had a face to face interview with the Area Manager for another interview. Finally I had an interview with 3 Area Managers to face a series of questions. I was offered the job a week later.

Interview Question – I answered several questions that were based on various scenarios related to dealing with employees, managing numbers, handling difficult customers, etc. I received a tip from the area manager that we would read a book called the first 90 days. I read the book between the first phone interview and first face to face interview. It helped me be prepared for his line of questioning.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Regarding salary I did not negotiate because I was getting nearly a $20K increase over my current job. I did negotiate the start date based on leaving my current employer in good standing and allowing for a 2 week vacation prior to starting. No issues with that process.

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – They burn so many bridges that if they are interviewing you ,you are half ware there, they are disparate to get new blood, so they can work you to death, and feed you some line of crap like we are cutting back so we need you to work harder, having 3 managers above you and not a sole to help in the field.

Interview Question – Like I said they are disparate, my tech question was what is the difference between AC and DC voltage.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they needed people and the last guy died, he had a stroke driving a company car working 3 shifts a day, killed the guy, and that is just DC, these people a world wide, how may more died this way?

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very long and complex. Recommendations were sent out was a 10 page report to be filled out. About 10 person interviewed you.

Interview Question – What do you want to do in 5 years.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern

I applied in-person and interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – Very friendly and easy going interview. Nobody asked silly questions such as "what is your greatest weakness?" Mostly wanted to know what classes I have taken, what software I am comfortable with and what applied experience I have from design projects. The only thing which was strange was they were very vague with answering any questions I asked.

Interview Question – Honestly, no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – Standard interview process with questions supplied from HR. Multiple interviews with multiple "stakeholders". Usually no less than 3 interviews in the process.

Interview Question – What do you need to improve on or what could you do better?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Counter offer was not accepted. it was take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and interviewed at CareFusion.

Interview Details – The process moved along fast until after the last panel interview when I was placed in a black hole. An email came out of the blue from the recruiter saying that the offer went to someone else. Standard questions came up during the interview process. HR did a phone screen. Next they did a call with the hiring manager, then a panel interview with peers.

Interview Question – Some detailed technical questions   Answer Question