CareFusion Interview Questions

2.6

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mannford, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mannford, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in August 2010.

Hiring and Interview Process was very traditional. The process began with a call from one of their recruiters asking some basic questions from my resume. Then interview was scheduled with a team from manufacturing process. This group consisted of plant manager, production manager, and three supervisors. The group was very friendly and went out of their way to make it a confortable setting.

Interview Questions
    • What knowledge did I have regarding the needle manufacturing business.   View Answer
    They made an offer and I made a counter offer. We met in the middle.

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at CareFusion in May 2011.

You interview with 3 people.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were typical. Such as What three qualities do you have that make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, they did not allow me to make a counter offer. It was take it or leave it.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CareFusion.

13 phone or 1:1 interviews. The process was pretty unorganized.

Senior Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2013.

My interview was a great experience for me as I knew I might not have qualified but the hiring Manager liked me so much he gave me a reference for my next posting that I apply for. Even though I didn't have everything he was looking for, I did make a positive impression.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in September 2009.

Interviewing was fairly quick. Onboarding process, however, takes a couple months, involving training.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions were asked. I understand that their interviewing and onboarding procedures may have changed since then   View Answer
    No negotiation. Offer was firm.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2013.

The interview process involves a panel of between 4 and 6 interviewers. It can go as long as one hour. There are a myriad of technical questions for verification purposes to ensure they have the real McCoy. For myself, the interview was a breeze. They want to make sure your background employment and/or education matches their needs.

Interview Questions
    • I wish I could say what the hardest question was. I tripped up on a technical question about VLookups and quickly recovered. When I gave an example of when, how, and why I had used them in the past.   Answer Question
    Perfect.

Vice President Interview

Terrible people who don't know what they are doing

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

The interview process was a bit repetitive. The interview process was broken up into three separate interviews; a phone interview, an interview at the office in Sorrento Valley with the proposal team, and an interview back at the office with the management team. CareFusion seemed very unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Questions

The company seemed very inefficient and disorganized. They also had two separate proposal teams that were in competition with one another which isn't the kind of environment I thrive in. I was looking more for a team aenvironment and I got the feeling that everyone was only looking out for themselves.

Field Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CareFusion in July 2011.

Overall the process was fairly good. After submitting a resume, I had a short interview with a recruiter. I was then interviewed by phone by the Area Manager. After passing that interview, I had a face to face interview with the Area Manager for another interview. Finally I had an interview with 3 Area Managers to face a series of questions. I was offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions
    • I answered several questions that were based on various scenarios related to dealing with employees, managing numbers, handling difficult customers, etc. I received a tip from the area manager that we would read a book called the first 90 days. I read the book between the first phone interview and first face to face interview. It helped me be prepared for his line of questioning.   Answer Question
    Regarding salary I did not negotiate because I was getting nearly a $20K increase over my current job. I did negotiate the start date based on leaving my current employer in good standing and allowing for a 2 week vacation prior to starting. No issues with that process.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at CareFusion.

They burn so many bridges that if they are interviewing you ,you are half ware there, they are disparate to get new blood, so they can work you to death, and feed you some line of crap like we are cutting back so we need you to work harder, having 3 managers above you and not a sole to help in the field.

Interview Questions
    • Like I said they are disparate, my tech question was what is the difference between AC and DC voltage.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, they needed people and the last guy died, he had a stroke driving a company car working 3 shifts a day, killed the guy, and that is just DC, these people a world wide, how may more died this way?