CareFusion Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.6

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion.

Hiring process was very long and complex. Recommendations were sent out was a 10 page report to be filled out. About 10 person interviewed you.

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at CareFusion.

Very friendly and easy going interview. Nobody asked silly questions such as "what is your greatest weakness?" Mostly wanted to know what classes I have taken, what software I am comfortable with and what applied experience I have from design projects. The only thing which was strange was they were very vague with answering any questions I asked.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion.

Standard interview process with questions supplied from HR. Multiple interviews with multiple "stakeholders". Usually no less than 3 interviews in the process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you need to improve on or what could you do better?   Answer Question
    Counter offer was not accepted. it was take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CareFusion.

The process moved along fast until after the last panel interview when I was placed in a black hole. An email came out of the blue from the recruiter saying that the offer went to someone else. Standard questions came up during the interview process. HR did a phone screen. Next they did a call with the hiring manager, then a panel interview with peers.

Analyst, Product Implementation Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CareFusion.

One interview with HR recruiter, one interview with a manager face to face and a very short phone interview with the Director. Offer can be negotiable but comes from HR.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions, mostly about technical question that the managers do not really understand in depth. Other questions about how you manage relationships with customers   Answer Question
    Simple and easy if you accept the offer. The offer will com from an HR rep.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion.

Cons – VERY lean company. Expects a lot from employees in terms of workload and working hours. Too many graces given for specific departments, Not enough serious consideration given or purchases made of specialty software programs to ease workload so some daily activities are done manually that can be automated.

Interview Questions
    • Advice to Senior Management – I understand that we are very lean to remain nimble and efficient. We could be even more so if we would allow departments to purchase specialty software that will automate activities that are extremely laborious to complete manually or use "home-grown" programs that require intensive internal support   Answer Question

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

There are two days of interviews. The first day starts with a 30 minute interview with 2 managers followed by another 30 minute interview with 2 other managers. They detail the job and ask questions about your background to see if you are a good fit. There are no case studies.

If they like you, you go in to interview with a higher up manager who needs to approve the hire.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most recent business book you have read that you found to be very insightful?   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion.

Interview was good. Hiring/OnBoarding was shaky.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion.

The screening interview was with the hiring manager for about 30 minutes. For in-person, met with 5-6 interviewers on 1:1 for 30 minutes. So, it took about half a workday. The offer was made the next day.

pretty typical

Principal Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2013.

Phone interviews, great with hiring manager then it became a hostile confrontation with a Director that wanted to show off how smart his people are.

Interview Questions
    • I have Phd's working for me will you be able to understand them? This was both insulting and condescending.   View Answer