CareFusion

2.6

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CareFusion.

They burn so many bridges that if they are interviewing you ,you are half ware there, they are disparate to get new blood, so they can work you to death, and feed you some line of crap like we are cutting back so we need you to work harder, having 3 managers above you and not a sole to help in the field.

Interview Questions
    • Like I said they are disparate, my tech question was what is the difference between AC and DC voltage.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, they needed people and the last guy died, he had a stroke driving a company car working 3 shifts a day, killed the guy, and that is just DC, these people a world wide, how may more died this way?

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CareFusion in July 2013.

The interview process involves a panel of between 4 and 6 interviewers. It can go as long as one hour. There are a myriad of technical questions for verification purposes to ensure they have the real McCoy. For myself, the interview was a breeze. They want to make sure your background employment and/or education matches their needs.

Interview Questions
    • I wish I could say what the hardest question was. I tripped up on a technical question about VLookups and quickly recovered. When I gave an example of when, how, and why I had used them in the past.   Answer Question
    Perfect.

Senior Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CareFusion in July 2013.

My interview was a great experience for me as I knew I might not have qualified but the hiring Manager liked me so much he gave me a reference for my next posting that I apply for. Even though I didn't have everything he was looking for, I did make a positive impression.

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion.

Hiring process was very long and complex. Recommendations were sent out was a 10 page report to be filled out. About 10 person interviewed you.

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at CareFusion.

Very friendly and easy going interview. Nobody asked silly questions such as "what is your greatest weakness?" Mostly wanted to know what classes I have taken, what software I am comfortable with and what applied experience I have from design projects. The only thing which was strange was they were very vague with answering any questions I asked.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion.

Standard interview process with questions supplied from HR. Multiple interviews with multiple "stakeholders". Usually no less than 3 interviews in the process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you need to improve on or what could you do better?   Answer Question
    Counter offer was not accepted. it was take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CareFusion.

The process moved along fast until after the last panel interview when I was placed in a black hole. An email came out of the blue from the recruiter saying that the offer went to someone else. Standard questions came up during the interview process. HR did a phone screen. Next they did a call with the hiring manager, then a panel interview with peers.

Analyst, Product Implementation Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CareFusion.

One interview with HR recruiter, one interview with a manager face to face and a very short phone interview with the Director. Offer can be negotiable but comes from HR.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions, mostly about technical question that the managers do not really understand in depth. Other questions about how you manage relationships with customers   Answer Question
    Simple and easy if you accept the offer. The offer will com from an HR rep.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion.

Cons – VERY lean company. Expects a lot from employees in terms of workload and working hours. Too many graces given for specific departments, Not enough serious consideration given or purchases made of specialty software programs to ease workload so some daily activities are done manually that can be automated.

Interview Questions
    • Advice to Senior Management – I understand that we are very lean to remain nimble and efficient. We could be even more so if we would allow departments to purchase specialty software that will automate activities that are extremely laborious to complete manually or use "home-grown" programs that require intensive internal support   Answer Question

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

There are two days of interviews. The first day starts with a 30 minute interview with 2 managers followed by another 30 minute interview with 2 other managers. They detail the job and ask questions about your background to see if you are a good fit. There are no case studies.

If they like you, you go in to interview with a higher up manager who needs to approve the hire.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most recent business book you have read that you found to be very insightful?   Answer Question