CareFusion

Updated Oct 18, 2014
Updated Oct 18, 2014

2.6

Principal Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2013.

Phone interviews, great with hiring manager then it became a hostile confrontation with a Director that wanted to show off how smart his people are.

Interview Questions
    • I have Phd's working for me will you be able to understand them? This was both insulting and condescending.   View Answer

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2013.

Found the position on Monster. Initial interview was with the internal recruiter, who set up the interview with the hiring manager the next day. Hiring manager was polite and direct. He wasted no time getting directly to the topics that were important to the position. Once he had the information he needed, he ended the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with electro-mechanical devices, specifically related to fluid-flow?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in October 2012.

Submit my resume in my school(UCSD) job fair. Got call one week later to have an interview at their company. they are all engineers and are pretty nice. Ask about my resume( they ask detail question so dont lie on ur resume) and 2 tech questiones.

Interview Questions
    • they ask me to write a program to draw a pattern on the screens. not very hard   Answer Question
    This is my first internship so I am pretty happy to get a paid internship. No negotiation

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online – interviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

The interview process was a bit repetitive. The interview process was broken up into three separate interviews; a phone interview, an interview at the office in Sorrento Valley with the proposal team, and an interview back at the office with the management team. CareFusion seemed very unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Questions

The company seemed very inefficient and disorganized. They also had two separate proposal teams that were in competition with one another which isn't the kind of environment I thrive in. I was looking more for a team aenvironment and I got the feeling that everyone was only looking out for themselves.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

Screening interview with HR recruiter. Telephone interview with hiring manager. Next step would have been in person interview with several people.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you gave a project your all and it didn't turn out as you planned   Answer Question

Clinical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in February 2012.

Sought out by them recruited via internet. Several phones interviews and then a group interview. Be ready for conflicting questions and attempts to throw curves during interview. I didn't feel comfortable during the process. I felt as though the group part was dis-joined rushed and they weren't ready to handle the influx of candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Managers name.I didn't even know her at that point she had just been promoted.   View Answer
    go else were no stability difficult people to please

Senior Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorba Linda, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorba Linda, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2012.

The interview consists of 1 phone screening and 2 on-site 1:1 interview. During the phone interview, I was asked to write C functions to calculate number of 1s in an integer. After this is done, I was asked if I can improve its performance. With some hints from him, I got the answer he wanted.

The on-site interview was setup a week later. I met with 3 sw engineer managers. For each interviewer, the first part are always about past experience. The 2nd part are techincal questions regarding C/C++ and embedded systerms. After the talk with the 3 managers, I was led to their lab to do some paird programming test with a senior principle engineer. They are doing extreme programming, some practice that is rare in embedded development.

About 2 weeks later, I was asked to attend a 2nd round onsite interview. I first talked to a senior enigineer. The question are most techinical. Finally, I have a chance to talk to the director. He basically let me ask him questions. I asked a lot about extreme programming and the agile process they are doing here.

In the evening, I was told I was not given an offer because they thought I might not be happy there. This is still some kind of a puzzle to me. I guess I asked them too many about extreme programming, which made them feel I had doubt about it.

Interview Questions
    • What is re-entrant code?   View Answer
    • What is recurse function call? How to unwrap the recursive function calls?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2012.

Phone interview, followed by in person interview. Phone interview is basic - general simple questions aka difference between abstract class and interface, In person one is more difficult, I've been interviewed by three different groups for almost two hours. A lot of core .NET questions as well as writing some jquery selectors. Questions about web basics and web security.

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason of not closing a connection explicitly when you write : using (SqlConnection connection = new SqlConnection(connectionString)){...}   Answer Question
    I've negotiated it with a staffing company

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2012.

Contacted by telephone to schedule a telephone interview. Interviewed by telephone. Then, brought in for formal interview. Interview process was a dizzying maze of different people - each proclaiming how hard everyone works and how understaffed they are. Did not make me want to join in. I wanted to be "excused" midway through the interview but didn't know how to say I don't think Iwe are a good fit. Obviously they didn't either as no one ever called me back or followed up - despite me being at the office for 3 hours - for what I would term a higher end admin job.

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in December 2011.

Interview process was the easiest and least formal that I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
    • None, they talked about themselves and what a great job they do.   View Answer
    No room for negotiation