CareFusion Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015
Updated Mar 7, 2015

2.6

Regulatory Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion.

Cons – VERY lean company. Expects a lot from employees in terms of workload and working hours. Too many graces given for specific departments, Not enough serious consideration given or purchases made of specialty software programs to ease workload so some daily activities are done manually that can be automated.

Interview Questions
    • Advice to Senior Management – I understand that we are very lean to remain nimble and efficient. We could be even more so if we would allow departments to purchase specialty software that will automate activities that are extremely laborious to complete manually or use "home-grown" programs that require intensive internal support   Answer Question

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

There are two days of interviews. The first day starts with a 30 minute interview with 2 managers followed by another 30 minute interview with 2 other managers. They detail the job and ask questions about your background to see if you are a good fit. There are no case studies.

If they like you, you go in to interview with a higher up manager who needs to approve the hire.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most recent business book you have read that you found to be very insightful?   Answer Question

Field Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion.

Interview was good. Hiring/OnBoarding was shaky.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CareFusion.

The screening interview was with the hiring manager for about 30 minutes. For in-person, met with 5-6 interviewers on 1:1 for 30 minutes. So, it took about half a workday. The offer was made the next day.

pretty typical

Principal Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2013.

Phone interviews, great with hiring manager then it became a hostile confrontation with a Director that wanted to show off how smart his people are.

Interview Questions
    • I have Phd's working for me will you be able to understand them? This was both insulting and condescending.   View Answer

Failure Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palm Springs, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CareFusion in January 2013.

Found the position on Monster. Initial interview was with the internal recruiter, who set up the interview with the hiring manager the next day. Hiring manager was polite and direct. He wasted no time getting directly to the topics that were important to the position. Once he had the information he needed, he ended the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with electro-mechanical devices, specifically related to fluid-flow?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in October 2012.

Submit my resume in my school(UCSD) job fair. Got call one week later to have an interview at their company. they are all engineers and are pretty nice. Ask about my resume( they ask detail question so dont lie on ur resume) and 2 tech questiones.

Interview Questions
    • they ask me to write a program to draw a pattern on the screens. not very hard   Answer Question
    This is my first internship so I am pretty happy to get a paid internship. No negotiation

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied online – interviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

The interview process was a bit repetitive. The interview process was broken up into three separate interviews; a phone interview, an interview at the office in Sorrento Valley with the proposal team, and an interview back at the office with the management team. CareFusion seemed very unorganized and inefficient.

Interview Questions

The company seemed very inefficient and disorganized. They also had two separate proposal teams that were in competition with one another which isn't the kind of environment I thrive in. I was looking more for a team aenvironment and I got the feeling that everyone was only looking out for themselves.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CareFusion in March 2012.

Screening interview with HR recruiter. Telephone interview with hiring manager. Next step would have been in person interview with several people.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you gave a project your all and it didn't turn out as you planned   Answer Question

Clinical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CareFusion in February 2012.

Sought out by them recruited via internet. Several phones interviews and then a group interview. Be ready for conflicting questions and attempts to throw curves during interview. I didn't feel comfortable during the process. I felt as though the group part was dis-joined rushed and they weren't ready to handle the influx of candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Managers name.I didn't even know her at that point she had just been promoted.   View Answer
    go else were no stability difficult people to please