1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by an hr person with my availability to interview and received an email with an interviewing schedule. I was surprised to see there were four interviews which basically spanned my entire day. I first interviewed with two people on the phone who were located on the east coast so I had to be up pretty early and then later drove into their office to meet with two additional people on the team. The phone interviews seemed a bit harder, mostly since obviously I wasn't able to read their body language or expressions, but they were very cordial and seemed to be very intent on finding someone extremely qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of your experience with project management   Answer Question