CareFusion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Communications Interview

Marketing Communications
San Diego, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at CareFusion in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was contacted by an hr person with my availability to interview and received an email with an interviewing schedule. I was surprised to see there were four interviews which basically spanned my entire day.

I first interviewed with two people on the phone who were located on the east coast so I had to be up pretty early and then later drove into their office to meet with two additional people on the team.

The phone interviews seemed a bit harder, mostly since obviously I wasn't able to read their body language or expressions, but they were very cordial and seemed to be very intent on finding someone extremely qualified for the position.

Interview Question – Give us an example of your experience with project management   Answer Question

Worked for CareFusion? Contribute to the Community!