CareFusion Product Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

10 interviews. 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Horrible company with really bad people who have no idea what they're doing. Interviewed with the hiring manager who they canned days before their decision. Apparently these sudden layoffs are common here (ouch). This was my second time interviewing with the company and they dragged their feet and called countless interviews with people who had no stake in the decision process. It is clear that a good number of the organization, outside of engineering, have no business being there and do a better job wasting the valuable time of those interviewing. HR is screwing up here big time on both organization and the talent they have recruited in the past.

Other Interview Reviews for CareFusion

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareFusion (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Screening interview with HR recruiter. Telephone interview with hiring manager. Next step would have been in person interview with several people.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you gave a project your all and it didn't turn out as you planned   Answer Question