CareMore Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CareMore

Regional Performance Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Cerritos, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Recruiter arranged for this interview with executive management. Very nice leadership team, and culture is a bit different from corporate parent WellPoint. Met with the General Manager and his associate Director.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking?   1 Answer
    • What do you enjoy least about your current job?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

2 interviews. One with and executive director. The second with manger peers and reporting manager. I was contacted by a headhunter. Once submitted interview was scheduled within 1 week. After Initial interview I was contacted by HR and asked to submit a formal application. Within two weeks I had an offer. I countered 4 % higher than they offered and got it.

Interview Questions

• I was asked dituational questions about project management methodologies. When to use what methodologies.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareMore in February 2012.

Interview

Great culture!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - based on experience.