CareOne Interview Questions

2.2

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lee, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CareOne.

Interviews with hiring manager were very good.

I was able to negotiate a good compensation package by researching the market for similar positions.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at CareOne in January 2013.

I was referred by a colleague. The DON hired me after a brief phone conversation and checked my references.

Interview Questions
    Considering the swiftness with which they hired me, I should have seen that they churn through staff. Burnout is high, job satisfaction is low.

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareOne.

the rehab director was desperate, and made sure to let me know she would do anything to get me to sign on as full time staff. i asked about productivity guidelines and was told it would never be an issue (though it certainly did become one). i was given a tour and introduced to many people, though not actually allowed to see a working COTA.

Regional Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lee, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CareOne in September 2012.

Initial interview was great and hiring manager met me at center to give you the full description of the job and wha you would be dealing with. However when it went to the next level to meet the VP at the corporate office it was a nightmare

Interview Questions
    • Questions werent difficult just conflicting from what I was told by the recruiter   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hamilton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CareOne in July 2012.

When applying for position dont call facility await for them to call you.
    At the time of the interview bring all credentials and 3 references. You
    Would have a better opportunity.

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CareOne in August 2009.

very intimidating about the pay, recriuter said has 2500 each year for continuing ed, however found out at orientation that u have stay 2 years after u used ur continuing ed or u have re pay back all the amount, in outher words no conitinuing ed. very unfriendly about paper work, will expect you to folow up until u get statred, dealyed the start date for 1 week after orientation for unknown reason.

stand your ground

Worked for CareOne? Contribute to the Community!