CareOne

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CareOne in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was referred by a colleague. The DON hired me after a brief phone conversation and checked my references.

Interview Question – What salary are you expecting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Considering the swiftness with which they hired me, I should have seen that they churn through staff. Burnout is high, job satisfaction is low.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Hamilton, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CareOne in July 2012.

Interview Details – When applying for position dont call facility await for them to call you.
At the time of the interview bring all credentials and 3 references. You
Would have a better opportunity.

Interview Question – There werent no diffucult questions   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Fort Lee, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CareOne.

Interview Details – Interviews with hiring manager were very good.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a good compensation package by researching the market for similar positions.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Regional Human Resources Manager Interview

Regional Human Resources Manager
Fort Lee, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CareOne in September 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was great and hiring manager met me at center to give you the full description of the job and wha you would be dealing with. However when it went to the next level to meet the VP at the corporate office it was a nightmare

Interview Question – Questions werent difficult just conflicting from what I was told by the recruiter   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Teaneck, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareOne.

Interview Details – the rehab director was desperate, and made sure to let me know she would do anything to get me to sign on as full time staff. i asked about productivity guidelines and was told it would never be an issue (though it certainly did become one). i was given a tour and introduced to many people, though not actually allowed to see a working COTA.

Interview Question – do you have children   View Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Physical Therapist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CareOne in August 2009.

Interview Details – very intimidating about the pay, recriuter said has 2500 each year for continuing ed, however found out at orientation that u have stay 2 years after u used ur continuing ed or u have re pay back all the amount, in outher words no conitinuing ed. very unfriendly about paper work, will expect you to folow up until u get statred, dealyed the start date for 1 week after orientation for unknown reason.

Interview Question – why should i hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – stand your ground

Worked for CareOne? Contribute to the Community!