CareTech Solutions

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CareTech Solutions.

Interview Details – I worked at a client site, so the local site manager was the only one to do an interview in person. The initial phone interview was fairly basic. The offer followed from the recruiter, and from there the onboarding process started.

Interview Question – There weren't any tough questions. I think they just wanted to hire 'people-persons' and just hoped that you could do the job once you were hired. In my case there were people hired alongside me who were not up to snuff, and I had to make up for their lack of experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Looking back on it I should have negotiated for more. I think with the reputation this company is getting you should be able to hold out for more money since the economy has been better.

Senior Desktop Engineer Interview

Senior Desktop Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CareTech Solutions in June 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process started by applying online, called by the recruiter. Setup a phone interview with the hiring manager and a technical engineer. Followed by an in person interview. We were supposed to have a third interview with the Director\CIO. Instead, a video chat session with the tech.

Interview Question – Mix between typical interview and technical questions. Questions included describe the imaging process, what deployment tools have you used, and explaining GPO best practices.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CareTech Solutions.

Interview Details – First interview is by phone with the recruiter at CareTech Solutions. Then the next two interviews are in person with the organization you will support. The interview process was pretty straight forward and no surprises. They truly just want to make sure you have the experience necessary for the position.

Interview Question – Pretty basic interview questions. Mostly about your experience and what you want to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Ambulatory Support Analyst Interview

Ambulatory Support Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CareTech Solutions.

Interview Details – The hiring process went well. I did and internship with the hospital they are contracted too. After my internship they came and hired me. I would say the interview process was easy because they knew I was a hard worker and willing to learn on my own or through others.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Director, Desktop Support Interview

Director, Desktop Support
Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CareTech Solutions in August 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three people

Interview Question – What are some of your best-practices at your current job?   Answer Question

Worked for CareTech Solutions? Contribute to the Community!