Career Connections, Inc.

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

2.1

Aple Tech Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc..

Hiring is 2 hours of testing... testing you tech support knowledge and customer service skills there are 4 tests... 1 on 1 interview they hire you on the spot , no drug tests at all... they will slap you in 2 week training in 2 weeks

none

Work At Home Tech Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc. in November 2014.

Interviewing was candid and to the point as far as what makes you the best candidate for a work at home position. There were two interviews to land the position. The exam was in-depth for working at home with questions related to using a computer system and handling customers over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions for work at home position.   Answer Question

ID Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc. in July 2014.

I took a bunch of computer tests that weren't that hard, then I waited for the right opportunity to open with a manager calling me a few weeks later.

One manager couldn't meet my schedule needs, another offered m the job and I readily accepted.

Tech Support and Quality Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc..

Easy - 3 online tests (computer/tech multiple choice, customer service scenarios, and typing test) 1st interview with recruiter (very brief), 2nd interview with director (very brief, basically just asks you questions from the tests to make sure it was really you that took it) Hired immediately.

Interview Questions
    • n/a - if you don't know the answers to these questions, you shouldn't be working as a tech support agent. Very basic stuff.   Answer Question
    Salary was firm. Peak season pay is a little lower b/c it's compensated with incentives. Off peak there are no incentives so pay is slightly higher. I received a promotion and a dollar raise at peak season b/c my position was not eligible for incentives. After peak season ended, they took away promotions and raises without warning.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc. in May 2014.

Job fair, two part assessment which took approximately 2.5hours, and interview all in same day. Interviewed with recruitment team Pretty much those who passed the assessment were automatically hired in the interview. Pretty easy process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions asked. Just am I comfortable working in a call center environment?   View Answer
    No negotiation. As advertised in job fair pay rate was between 10.25-11.25/hour

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc. in January 2014.

Well worth taking the time and effort

There was non negotiation

Helpdesk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc..

Talk to Keith about his dog and his truck.

Interview Questions
    • "i'm tired of talking about computers, i need somebody who can adapt, what would you like to talk about".   View Answer
    quit your other job and we'll get you started here for 15 an hour, then day 1 a cut down to 11.35.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc. in June 2013.

I was required to go through a phone interview and then two in person interviews that included a skills assessment to valid that may skills matched the requirements of the job. The overall process was positive and the Recruiters were very professional and presented the job very accurately. I was never rushed through the interview process and rather given as much time as I needed to ensure that the job was a good fit. I had the opportunity to actually observe the environment and speak with other employees doing the job in which I interviewed that provided an even understanding of the job, job requirements and environment.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1-5 (with one being poor and five being suburb) how would I rate my previous employer.   View Answer
    There was very little negotiation. I was made aware of all the requirements up front (i.e. pay, hours, training etc.).

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Career Connections, Inc. in August 2012.

It was the longest test I ever took and nothing I was tested on was what the job was about. The interviewer went strictly from the pass or fail of the test. She did not know much about the job.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Career Connections, Inc. in August 2012.

Although some of the assessments were not directly related to the job, they showed whether you could do the job functions required. The recruitment staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I had the best image of the company based on the way it was presented by the staff. I wasnt asked too many questions about my lifestyle and being a single parent I felt that should have been considered.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with an irate customer?   View Answer
    I wasn't really able to negotiate anything. I was told the amount I would be paid and that was the only offer and I was also told the shift I would be working with no room for change. I explained the shift was not conducive to my lifestyle, being a single parent, and I was given false expectations that I would have the ability to change shifts within the first few months of employment